[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-23 15:53:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
document对象

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  I like learning English very much. I have been learning English for over ten years. Here are some of my suggestions about English.
  First, we should have interest in learning English. Interest is the root of learning everything. If you don’t really like it, you can imagine it into something you’d like to do.
  Second, we should know what English is and why we learn English. English is a language, it’s also an ensencial tool and a very important weapon. It’s a neccessary skill for us in the 21st century. We master English to promote international communication, and to make our future brighter.
  Third, we should try our best to find some ways to learn English. We can listen to English songs and see English movies. We can recite the words of Chinese songs, and if we are diligent, we’ll be able to sing English songs well. But we must know how to read and what the meanings are. For example, when I see movies, I also have some words that I don’t know. I’ll consult them at once. When I learn English songs, I like the music, but I can’t listen to the words in the songs clearly. Then I’ll find the words on the Internet.This can also make us learn English well.
  Next,we can also buy an English dictionary and recite every word in it. For ten words each day, we’ll recite 3650 words during a year.This can make us improve English quickly.
  But the most important thing to learn English well is listening to the teacher carefully in class.You must master the basic knowledge, then you can make your English more spiffing.
  Remember these advice, then your English will be good.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 16:00