1. — Howoften does Cheng watch TV?
  — Hewatches TV t a week.
2. — What’sthe matter with Gina?
  — She’s s out.
3. — What’rethey doing for vacation?
— They’re r at home.
4. ——Howdoes Mary get to school?
  ——She t the subway.
5. Janeisn’t very o. Shelikes to stay at home and read.
6. — Howm cinnamon do we need?
  — One teaspoon.
7. — DidTina meet a famous actor?
  — Yes, she did. She met Jake Dean. Shegot his a.
8. — Whendid she b amovie star?
  — When she was three years old.
9. — What’s she goingto be when she gup?
— She’s going to be an actress.
10. — What’s the bestmovie theater?
— Town Cinema. It has the f service.
2) 用括号中单词的适当形式填空(10分)
11. Let'sgo ________________ (shop) now, Mary.
12. Look! A tiger is running after some________________ (sheep)
13. How many________________ (hour) do you sleep every night?
14. There are ________________ (many) girl students in Class 2 than in Class 1.
15. His father takes exercise every day, so he is very ________________ (health)
16. Ifyou want to play the piano very well, you must _______________ it every day (practice).
17. Althoughthey are twins, there are some different between ________________. (they)
18. I live in a town ________________ Alice Springs.(call)
19. In big cities, students usually ________________ bikes to school or takebuses. (ride)
20. My mother hardly ever ________________ exercise, so she isn't in goodhealth. (take)
二、单选
21. I have a toothache. I should see a ______.
A. hospital                            B. dentist               C. teacher                     D. friend
22. I’m ______. I need to have a very good rest.
A. hungry                B.thirty          C. tired                  D. stressed out
23. When did your stomachache start?
A. for twodays          B. in two days     C. two days ago        D.after two days
24. More and more people become very ______ because they hardlyhave any time to exercise.
A.unhealthy             B. healthy        C. unhealthily           D.healthy
25. Peter ______ some conversation practice ______ Jane ______ somewriting practice.
A. needandneed                        B.needswhileneeds
C. needbutneeds                      D. needwhileneed
26. Could you please go sightseeing with us this Sunday?
______. I have alot of housework to do.
A. Yes,sure              B. I’m sorry       C. Excuse me            D. Good idea
27. They do eye exercises twice a day, so ______ of them ______ glasses.
A. fewput on         B.fewwear     C. afewput on             D.a fewwear
28. How are you going to the train station to meet your aunt?
I’m going there______ my father’s car.
A. by                  B.in                   C.to                  D.on
29. I’m going to Hawaiiwith my aunt this month for my holiday. ______!
A. Have a goodtime                                       B.Best wishes to you
C. Congratulations                                D. Please go
30. The boss didn’t like Mike because he was not ______ learningnew things.
   A. afraid of            B.worried about   C. tired of              D. good at
31. You can look up the newest world ______ in this book.
A. news                   B.record           C. person             D. recorder
32. Animal World is the most interesting TV ______.
A. play                    B.sport             C. team                 D. program
33. Mother ______ lots of things and took the subway back homeyesterday.
A. buys                  B.bought          C. is buying             D. is going to buy
34. We are going to the Global Theatre in John’s car. You cansome with us ______ you can meet us there later.
A. but                     B.and            C. or                 D. then
35. My father never eats junk food, and he does exercise everyday. So he is very ______.
A. healthy                B. unhealthy       C.serious               D.intellectual
三、完形填空
Many animals use some kinds of “language”. They usesignals (信号) and the signals have meanings. For example,   36   a bee has found some food, itgoes   37   itshome.   38   isdifficult for a bee to tell   39   beeswhere the food is speaking to them, but it can do a little dancing. This tellsthe bees where the food is and   40   itis. Some animals show   41   theyfeel by making sounds. It is not difficult to tell if a dog is angry because itbarks. Birds make several different sounds and   42   has its meaning. Sometimes we humans makesounds in the same way. We make sounds like “Oh” to   43   how we feel about   44   or we   45   something on our feet. We humans havelanguages. We have words. These words have meaning of things, action, feelingor ideas. We are able to   46   eachother information, to tell other people   47   we think or we feel. By writing down words, wecan remember what has happened or   48   messagesto people far away.
Languages,like people, live and die. If a language is not used by people, it is called adead language. This language cannot live and grow because   49   speaks it. A living language, of course, isoften spoken by people today. It grows and changes with time. New words arecreated, and some old words have   50   meanings.
36. A. because               B. since                        C. when                       D. as
37. A. out of               B.back from                C. away from                      D. back to
38. A. It                 B. This                      C. That                     D. He
39. A. each other          B.another                  C. the other                  D.others
40. A. how long           B. how far away            C. how many                      D. how old
41. A. why                B. which                    C. how                       D.what
42. A. each                   B.every                      C. all                         D.some
43. A. show              B. say                      C. talk                       D.speak
44. A. everything                B. something                C. nothing                  D.anything
45. A. put                            B. drop                      C.fall                               D. set
46. A. give               B. put                      C. show                      D.take
47. A. that                B. which                   C. what                     D. why
48. A. send               B. bring                    C. push                     D. get
49. A. someone            B. no one                         C. anyone                  D.everyone
50. A. new                     B.right                    C. real                       D.good
四、阅读理解
A
There was apilot and three people in a small plane. Suddenly there was something wrongwith the plane when it was flying in the air. The smoke was everywhere in theplane. The pilot told the people there were only three parachutes (降落伞). They allbecame worried and started to make excuses.
"I must goand mend the machine," said the pilot, taking one of the parachutes. Therewas nothing he could do so he just jumped out.
    The next person said,"I must have a parachute. I am a very clever person, and I have to attendan important sports game. I know I am going to win the game because I am goingto be the cleverest person there. "He picked up a pack and jumped out.
    Two men were left, anold businessman and a young mountain climber. By this time the plane was goingdown fast. The businessman said, "Young man, I am old but you’re stillyoung. You take the last parachute. "the young mountain climber smiled,"Don’t worry, "he said, "we can both jump to safety becausethere are still two parachutes. Just now the clever person jumped out with mybackpack."
51. All the people became worried because ________.
A. they couldn’tfind the parachutes
B. they were afraid theplane would be broken and knew there were not enough parachutes for eachperson.
C. There was toomuch smoke and they couldn’t jump out from the plane.
D. They saw thepilot jump out first
52. The clever man jumped out with ________.
A. parachute            B. nothing             C. the pack of the climber’s   D. two parachutes
53. All the people thought of themselves except     _________.
A. thepilot         B. the clever man   C. thedoctor                 D. the businessman
54. From this story, we know________ would die.
A. the cleverman                               B.the businessman
C. thepilot                                     D. a young mountain climber
55. ________was a kind hearted man.
A. The pilot                                    B.The mountain climber
C. Thebusinessman                      D.a young mountain climber
B
[tr]  [td=568]  
1.  In the summer of 1963,Clinton  won a drama contest,

so he went to visit the city  of Washington.

2.  Clinton was  born in a poor family in 1946. Three

months  before he was born ,his father died.                                                                        

3.  There he met President Kennedy. Then he decided to become a president.

4.  Bill Clinton took office on January 20th 1993 and became the 42nd U. S.  president. He is the first U.S. president Who was born after World War Ⅱ, and  he is very ambitious (有雄心的).

5.  When he was young, his mother got married again.
  [/td] [/tr][/table] [tr]  [td=551]  
Among all the  greatest people in the world, Ⅰ like Edison

most. He was so creative that he had 1,093 inventions in his life.

He was born in 1847 and died in 1931. The most famous of his

inventions was a light bulb. Besides the light bulb, Edison

developed the phonograph and the" kinetoscope ,"a  small box for

seeing moving films. He also improved the design of the  telephone.

He believed in hard work. Sometimes he worked twenty hours a  day.
  [/td] [/tr]
[table]
[tr]  [td=551]  
The name of  Helen Keller is known around the world as a

woman of great intelligence ,high ambition and hard working.

She spent her life helping others.

Born in Tuscumbia, Alabama,  in 1880, Helen Keller had a

fever that made her blind and deaf at the age of 19 months.

When she was seven years old, Anne Mansfield Sullivan became

her teacher. Helen Keller quickly learned to read and write.  By the age of 10 she began to speak. At the age of 20 she entered Radcliffe College, with Miss Sullivan at her  side to spell textbooks letter by letter into her hand. Four years later  Helen Keller graduated, and she began her life’s work of helping blind and  deaf-blind people. She traveled around the world and wrote many books and  articles. She met every U.    S. president from Grover Cleveland to  Lyndon Johnson and played a major role in helping the blind.
  [/td] [/tr]
56. What’s the right order about Clinton’s life story?
A. 2,5,1,4,3                    B. 3,4,1,5,2           C. 2,5,1,3,4                  D. 5,1,3,4,2
57. According to the text, being________ makes Edison asuccessful scientist.
A.outstanding           B. hard-working     C.famous             D.talented
58. Helen Keller, Bill Clinton and Edison are all very famouspeople. They all_________.
A. did lots ofthings for the people.         B. had many great inventions.
C. went to college tostudy                 D. met the presidents of U. S.
59. Helen Keller learned a lot___________.
A. byherself                           B. with the help of her parents.
C. with the helpof her teacher Sullivan.     D. at home.
60. Which of the following is right?
A. Helen Kellerdidn’t go to college.
B. Clinton wasborn before the World War Ⅱ
C. Edisoninvented the telephone by himself.
D. Clinton liveda poor life when he was young.
C
As teenagers, you have manydreams. These dreams can be very
big, such as winning the Nobel Prize, or they can be small. Youmay
just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.
Once you find a dream, whatdo you do with it? Do you ever try
To make your dream real?
    "Follow YourHeart" by Australian writer Andrews tells us that making our dreams real islife’s biggest challenge.
    You may think you’renot very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible for you tobecome a writer. These kinds of thoughts stop you from getting your dream, thebook says.
    In fact, everyone canmake his dream come true. The first thing you must do is to remember what yourdream is.
    Don’t let it leaveyour heart. Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step and yourdream will come true faster because a big dream is, in fact, many small dreams.
    You must also nevergive up your dream.
    There will bedifficulties on the road to your dreams. But the biggest difficulty comes fromyourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead ofwatching TV will lead to better exam results, while saving five yuan instead ofbuying an ice cream means you can buy a new book. As you get closer to yourdream, it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance to learnmore skills and find new interests.
61. "Follow Your Heart" is __________.
A. The firstthing you must do to make your dream real
B. The mostimportant dream to have for teenagers
C. The name of afamous Australian writer
D. The name of abook by Andrew Matthews
62. If you want to make your dream real, you should __________.
A. remember whatyour dream is first
B. keep tellingyourself what you want
C. never beafraid of the gig difficulties
D. try to startwith all the things above
63. From the text, we know the word "challenge” means __________.
A. 变化                         B. 挑战                       C.决定                       D.态度
64. What shouldn’t be done to make your dream come true?
A. Alwaysremember what your dreams is.
B. Do what youshould go step by step.
C. Watch TV sothat you can get better exam results.
D. Read morebooks, learn more skills and find new interests.
65. What is the best title for the text?
A. Keep yourdream in your mind.                      B.How to find your real dream.
C. Never stopdreaming of success.                 D. Teenagers have many dreams.
第二部分 非选择题(42分)
五、词与短语填空
Dear Jack,
Thanksfor _________ me the snow globe of the monster. I love it. In fact I think it’sprobably my favorite. I’ve been collecting snow globes for seven years, and nowI have 226 of them. My mom says I have to stop, because we’ve _________ room tostore them. They’re all around our apartment. I even store them in boxes undermy bed. The first one I ever ________ was a birthday cake snow globe on myseventh birthday. I particularly love globes with animals. I have a big onewith bears in it, and ____________ with penguins. If you know anyone else whocollects them, please tell me. I’d like to __________ a snow globe collectors’club. By the way, what’s your hobby?                                                                                             
                                                             Love,                                                                                 
Ellen
六、阅读理解填词
Michael is a young girl who works for the police as ahandwriting expert. She has helped  c  71   many criminals by using her special talents
When she was fourteen, Michel was already so i  72   in the differences in her friends’ handwritingthat she would spend hours s  73 themAfter f  74   collegeshe went to France for a special two—year class in handwriting at the School ofPolice Science
Michael saysthat it is i  75 for people to hide their handwritingShe can d  76    most of what she needs to know simply bylooking at the writing with her own eyesbut she also hasmachines that help her make out different kinds of paper and inkThisknowledge is often of great h  77 to the police
Michaelbelieves that handwriting is a good t 78  of what kind of person thewriter is. “I wouldn’t go out with a fellow if I didn’t like his handwriting”She saysBut she addsshe fell in love with her f  79 husbanda young policeman b  80    she studied his handwritingIt is laterproved to be all righthowever
七、书面表达
假设你是李磊,根据所给英文关键词的提示,给你的美国朋友Jim写一封信(50---70 个词,信的开头与结尾已经给出, 至少写五句话以上,多者不限),介绍你是如何学习英语的。关键词:favorite subject, workhard, practise reading, speaking, listening, writing, keep on doing, rememberwords, listen to..., watch English videos, talk in English(写作时,不必局限于所给的关键词, 可以根据自己的实际情况适当发挥)。
Dear Jim,
Howare you? Today I want to tell you about my English study. _____________________
Yours,
Lilei
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:46