跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-7 09:47:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 爱琴海 于 2012-4-7 09:59 编辑
       The Happiest Time
       "If you are happy and you know it, clap your hands. If you are happy and you..." I like this song very much. Because every time I sing it, my sadness turns into happiness. The happiest time I've spent was when I came back to China from the USA last August.
  When I came back to China, everything seemed to be funny, since I'd stayed in the USA for two years.
  When I had my first step in my classroom, a lot of Chinese classmates hugged me. It was common for Americans, but it was very odd for Chinese to do so. We communicated with each other in Chinese, and I told them something interesting about the USA.
        It was the happiest time in my life. I will never forget it.

分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:48:11 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 爱琴海 于 2012-4-7 09:50 编辑

Spring

Spring is coming. I go to the park with my friends.
           There are some birds in the sky. They are flying. There are some birds in the trees. They are singing. the trees are green. The grass is green, too. I look at the new leaves and smell the flowers. I am very happy.
    I love spring very much.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:50:29 | 只看该作者
Seasons
       Hello, everyone!
      My name is Han Ke. The title of my speech is: “ Seasons”
   There are four seasons in a year: spring , summer, fall and winter. When it gets warmer and the trees turn green,I know spring comes. In  spring, I plant flower seeds in the garden and go on a picnic with my family. When it gets hotter I know summer is here. In summer I have fun on the beach. I also enjoy all kinds of cold drinks. When the days get shorter and it becomes cool I know fall is here. In fall I rack the fallen leaves and pick apples on the tree. When it gets colder and the lake gets frozen I know winter is here. In winter I can skate and make a snowman. Seasons go round and round : spring , summer, fall and winter. I love all four seasons.  
   Thank you!
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:51:26 | 只看该作者
My Winter Holiday
        This winter holiday, I went to Kunming with my family. Kunming is a very beautiful city, I think. The sky is blue and the air is clean. You can see many kinds of nice flowers everywhere. The weather there is great. It's never too hot or too cold all the year round, so people always call it "Spring City".
  Kunming is surrounded(围绕) by beautiful scenery. And one of the most famous views is "The Stone Forest". It is really scenic(自然风景的).
        We just stayed in Kunming for six days, but I felt very happy, and I like Kunming very much.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:52:05 | 只看该作者
My Uncle
        My uncle is a professor. His name is Chen Hao. He teaches Chinese in a university. He is tall and thin. He wears a pair of glasses. He likes reading. He has a big study at home. It's very bright. There are many books in his study. He often reads and writes in his study. He is kind to his students, so his students like him very much. He is very kind to me, too. He often sends me books. I like him, too.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:52:31 | 只看该作者
My School
        Hello, friends! Welcome to my school. My school is beautiful and very big.
          There are many rooms in the school building. My classroom is on the sixth floor. There are sixty-nine students in my class. You can see many desks, chairs, a blackboard, three fans, two windows, four lights and a teacher's desk. My seat is near the door. The computer room is on the third floor. There are many computers in it. I like playing computer games very much!The canteen(食堂) is on the first floor. We have lunch there.
   Look! This is the playground. We often play games on it. There are many flowers in the garden, some are red, some are yellow...
   I have a good time every day in my school. I like my school very much.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:52:54 | 只看该作者
My Lovely Home
        I live in a small village named Fengyi. I live in an old building. It was built in 1999. It has three floors. On the first floor, there is a big living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. On the second floor, there are altogether three bedrooms. One for my grandma, one for my parents, another for me. On the third floor, there is an attic. It's my study, it's quiet. I like to study there. When I am tired, I can rest in the balcony. There is some beautiful old furniture, it's tidy. My parents clean it every day. I can also do some housework.
        My friends, do you love my home?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:53:25 | 只看该作者
My Little Cat

Hello! I'm Becky. This is my little cat. I like it very much. Its name is Do Re Mi. It's very beautiful. It's gray. It has triangular(三角形的) ears, round eyes,a black nose and a small mouth. My mother calls it "Little Baby". When I'm at home,it often follows me in and out.
  My little cat loves to eat fish and sleep a lot. It's very fat,but it's nimble(机敏的). One day,I saw it run fast in the sitting room. I thought it might find a mouse. It was running after the mouse. They looked like playing hide-and-seek. About three minutes later,it brought me the mouse. I was happy. So I touched it with a smile. "You have done a good job,Little Baby." I said. Then it jumped up and down and ran away.
        Do you like my little cat?Tell me, please.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:54:01 | 只看该作者
My Grandfather's Garden

My grandfather has a small garden. There are many flowers in it. I think all the flowers are beautiful. My grandfather gets up early every mor-ning. First, he goes to his garden to have a look at the flowers. Then, he waters them. When he waters the flowers, he feels very happy. My sister and I like the garden very much. We often play in it. Sometimes we water the flowers and catch worms for them.
  One day, my brother picked a flower. My grandfather was very angry and sad. He said to my brother, "My child, don't pick the flowers. That's not a good deed(行为). " My brother felt very sorry for that. And we all didn't pick flowers from then on.
  The flowers in my grandfather's garden are more and more beautiful now. I like my grandfather's garden.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:54:17 | 只看该作者
My favourite sport

My favourite sport is swimming.
  I often swim in the pool. I swim twice a week. When I am swimming in the pool, I am very happy. I look like a lovely fish in the pond. I enjoy swimming, because swimming can make me strong and healthy. It can also bring me a lot of happiness. Of course, I like watching this sport. I hope I will become a swimmer in the future.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:54:49 | 只看该作者
My Family

I have a happy family.My family has five people.Look,this is my family photo.
  The man is my father.He has short black hair and big eyes.My father is thin.He loves our family and loves me very much.I like my father very much!
  The woman is my mother.My mother is kind and very beautiful.She's thin and tall.She loves us very much! I love my mother forever!
  Look,the boy is my brother.He's funny !He likes sports and painting. The girl is my sister.She's happy!She likes music.
  I love my family forever!I have a very happy family1
  Dear friends,do you have a happy family?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:55:04 | 只看该作者
My Best Friends

Jim and Kim are my best friends.Jim is short,thin and quiet.But Kim is tall and strong,but not fat.After class,Jim is different from Kim and I.Kim and I like to play soccer.We often kick the ball on the playground.But Jim doesn't play with us.He likes to read books in the library.Sometimes he likes to listen to music.In the evening,Jim often helps Kim and me with our English.We talk a lot and laugh a lot.We are best friends.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:55:23 | 只看该作者
I Want to Fly

I am a girl, but really a poor girl. I don't mean I have no money. I mean I don't have enough free time to play together with my friends. Every day lots of homework must be done. What's more, our teacher often says, “If you study very hard, your parents will be proud of you." or "An idle youth, a.needy age."
        Sometimes, I wish I could fly up to the sky, to make friends with the sky and birds; I wish I could fly to the seashore, to be bathed in the golden sunshine; I wish I could fly away, to observe the whole universe; I wish I could fly away, to meet angels in heaven.                          
        I know it's only a dream,  and my dream couldn't come true. But I'll keep dreaming all the same.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:55:40 | 只看该作者
I love my family

I love my family. There are four people in my family. My father is an engineer. He is very tall. His height is 1.80 meters. He is 43 years old. He likes art. My mother is a farmer. Her face is round and she is beautiful. She is 41 years old. She likes sports. My brother is a middle school student. He is 16. He is 1.74 meters. He likes P.E.. Oh, I forgot to show myself. I'm a girl. I'm 11. I'm tall. I like music. My mother hopes I will make a contribution(贡献) to the society. I hope it will come true in the future.
  I'm proud of my family, because my parents always work hard. My brother is a good student. I'm not a bad pupil, either. If you are interested in my family, you are welcome to my house.
        I love my family.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:56:00 | 只看该作者
I Love My Family

I have a happy family. There are six people in my family. They are
grandpa, grandma, father, mother, elder sister and I.
    My name is Yang Yuan. I am a pupil, I'm in Grade 5. I like English very much, I read them every morning. I often listen to the English tape. My grandpa is an accountant(会计). He is very busy. My grandma is a farmer. She does the housework. My mother is a farmer, too. She cooks every day. My father is a worker. In the evening he likes watching TV. While he is watching TV, he often tells us not to talk. My elder sister is a middle school student, she isn't good at English, but she likes maths very
much.All of them love me, and I love them, too. I have a happy family. I love my family.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:01