x
    对于初学英语的同学而言,讲究方法尤为重要,如何让自己对一门陌生的语言知识产生兴趣,并学以致用,相信即将中考钓同学们会有自己独到的见解:
要求:
1.语言流畅,层次清晰,准确地表达出自己的观点:
2.没有重大语法错误;
3.能准确使用语法、词汇;
4.词数:l00—200。

How to Learn English
     English is a very important language in our life and work.Most of people are working hard at it in China,but it isn't easy to learn English well.
      My English is very good.How do I learn English?
     I think the best way to learn English well is whether you are interested in it.
     I have learned English for more than two years.When I started to learn English,l
was very interested in it.Now ! am an English fan.l often talk to my English teacher
and classmates in English.l like listening to tapes and singing English songs.l also do lots of spoken and written exercises after class.
     In my spare time I also read quite a few English newspapers and magazines and
watch English TV programmes and keep a diary in English every day and so on.Those
help me a lot.
     Friends,these are my ways of learning English.What about you?Do you have the same idea with me?
        本文作者强调学好英语的最好方法是兴趣,文章思路清晰,语言简洁,小作者对学英语的浓厚兴趣跃然纸上。

I Learn English Like This
     English is becoming more and more important in our life and work.Everyone wants to learn it well.But it is difficult for many people.My English is very good.l'm willing to share my ways of learning English with you.
     Firstly,l listen to the teacher and make notes carefully and answer questions actively in class.After class I often memorize English words and  phrases.They  are  the  ABC  of learning English well.
     Secondly,l read lots of English materials(材料)including newspapers,magazines and kinds of books.When I read them,l make notes and copy some good phrases and sentences.Day by day,l acquired a great number of useful language knowledge by reading widely.
     Thirdly,l speak English on any occasions(场合)in class,after class,at home and meeting with friends and so on.lt helps me think and express in English.l also often listen to the tape.lt is helpful to improve my English pronunciation.
     Besides this,l keep a diary in English every day.ln this way I have improved my writing ability.
        Friends,if you also keep on practising like that.I'm sure you can master the English language in the end.

小作者用罗列法在文中介绍了自己学习英语的做法.全文生动活泼,语言简洁自然,
作者有较强的英语语感和写作基本功。
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2012-4-7 10:51:28 | 只看该作者
回答了那么多,没有加分了,郁闷。。  
板凳
发表于 2012-4-7 10:51:28 | 只看该作者
厉害!强~~~~没的说了!  
地板
发表于 2012-4-15 12:55:05 | 只看该作者