[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-27 12:13:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  1.it作形式主语或者形式宾语时,真正的主语或者宾语可以由不定式或者从句充当。
  Five hours is __________________(所需要的时间)for you to travel from BJ to Shanghai.(take)
  He ____________________(没有弄清楚)when and where the meeting would be held.(make……clear)
  This organization ________________________(已经使之成为一项制度)that all motorcycle helmets must be checked before use.(make)
  It's already 11:00. I wonder _________________________(怎么回事)that she was two hours later on such a short trip.(come)
  We don't consider _________________________(他们有必要)to buy a new flat since they have such a nice one to live in it.(necessary)
  2.强调句型
  强调句型中插入一个定语从句;当回答特殊疑问句时,有时省略that后面的内容;注意强调句型和状语从句的区别。
  It was at the church ______(我领你参观的) last weekend that the accident took place. (show)
  ----Where was the wedding ceremony held?
  ----It was in the church ___________________(我们见面)for the first time.
  It was the computer which broke down half way _____________________(该责备)for the loss of all my files.(blame)
  I still wonder _________________(是什么)let him down badly. Shall we go and comfort him?(it)
  Was it midnight________________________(火灾发生时)(break)
  3、it表示时间的句型
  It will(not) be +一段时间(long)+before+现在时句子表示要过或者过不了多久
  It was (not)+一段时间(long)+before+过去时的句子表示过了或者没有过多久
  It is/has been +一段时间+since+过去时的句子    瞬间的动作表示自从做某事已经有多久了;若是持续性的动作则表示动作已经结束了。
  It's the first time+现在完成时的句子 It was the first time+过去完成时的句子
  4、It……that……和sb/sth ……to……的句型的转换
  It's reported that……= sb/sth be reported to……(若表过去的动作用have done的形式)    believe/likely/seem/known/happen等用法同上
  Studies show that ___________________(人们更有可能)suffer from back problems if they always sit before computer screens for long hours.(likely)
  The mudslide is reported ____________(已夺去)more than 1,400 lives in Zhouqu County.(claim)
  Your sister is said _______________________________(粗暴对待)in the supermarket when she was doing shopping yesterday.(treat)
  5、固定句型
  I hate it when people talk with their mouth full.
  I can't help it if he is always late.
  I would appreciate it if you could give me a hand.
  Please come whenever ___________________(你方便的时候).(convenient)

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 15:11