跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-20 17:36:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)
五、词与短语填空(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)
  先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)
  go back/ mad/ need/ mind/ hurry up/ polite
We asked some people what annoyed them. Here’s what they said:   
I don’t like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long telephone conversation. When that happens, I usually say, “Would you (71) helping me?” And I don’t like it when shop assistants follow me around. Then I say, “Could you please not follow me around? I’ll ask you if I (72) some help.” Usually the shop assistants say they are sorry, but sometimes they get (73). If that happens, I won’t (74) to that store again.
I get annoyed when someone talks to me while I’m reading. This happens to me all the time in the school library. When it happens, I usually talk to the person because I want to be (75). But because I’m polite, people don’t know I’m annoyed. So they do the same thing again. Perhaps in the future I should try not to be so polite.

六、阅读理解填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
  阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。
  The worst traveler in the world was Paul of San Francisco. Once he f____ (76) from the U.S. to his home town in Italy to see someone at home. The plane made a one-hour stop to get oil at an airport in New York. Paul thought he was in Rome. C____(77), he got off the plane.
  When nobody was there to meet him, Paul thought maybe the heavy t____ (78) made his friends late. While looking for their address, Paul found that the old “Rome” had changed a lot. He found many high m____ (79) buildings instead of old ones. He also found that many people spoke English but not Italian and that many street signs were w____ (80) in English.
  Paul knew very l____ (81) English. So he asked a policeman in Italian the way to the bus station. He happened to meet a policeman who was also born in Italy and answered in the same l____(82).
  After twelve hours’ traveling round on a bus, the driver handed him over to a____ (83) policeman. But this time, this policeman could only speak English. So Paul asked the policeman why the Rome police employed(雇佣) so many people who spoke English as policemen.
  Paul didn’t b____ (84) he was in New York when he was told so. To get him on a plane to Italy, he was s____ (85) to the airport in a police car.

七、书面表达(满分15分)
  假设你是Li Ming,目前在英国参加Home stay夏令营,住在Mrs. William家。现在,你需要完成培训老师布置的作业:用英语描述你的房东或房东太太。
  要点如下:
  1.外貌特征(自己发挥);
  2.和蔼友善,与你相处融洽;
  3.经常照顾你的日常生活,如:洗衣等;
  4.对中国的历史文化很感兴趣;
  5.补充一至两点其他的看法。
  注意:
  1.词数60-80,文章开头已给出,不记入总词数;
  2.文中不要提及你真实的校名和人名。
  参考词汇:
  Friendly adj.友善的culture n.文化get along with与……相处
参考答案:
一、听力测试   1-5.CCABC  6-10.ABCBA  11-15.BACAC  16-20.CBACB  21-25.ABACB 二、选择填空   26-30.DBBAD  31-35.CCBBD  36-40.ACADA 三、完形填空   41-45.BCABD  46-50.CBADC  51-55.DACBD 四、阅读理解    56-60.CBAAD  61-65.ACCDB  66-70.CDBAC
五、词与短语填空   71.mind   72.need   73.mad   74.go back   75.polite 六、阅读理解填词   76.flew   77.Certainly   78.traffic   79.modern   80.written
81.little   82.language   83.another   84.believe   85.sent  七、书面表达     My hostess is Mrs. William. She is a middle-aged housewife with blonde hair. I really like this outgoing woman. We get along well with each other. She always takes care of my daily life. She cooks and washes clothes for me. That makes me feel like at home. What's more, she is very interested in Chinese history and culture. So she often reads books about China. She hopes to visit China one day.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-20 17:36:53 | 只看该作者
不容易啊,分了这么多次,才完整。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:40