跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-20 17:26:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
三、完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
  I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.
When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very (41).
However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got your spelling words right today!” In fact, her spelling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) —— at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.
My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwilling Jenny on to the school bus.
At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went well until it was time for the sack(麻袋) race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.
But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The tallest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tall boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl near by took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped for ward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, school mates and parents, I silently thanked the warm, understanding people in life who made it (55) for my disabled daughter to be like her fellow human beings. Then I finally cried.
  41. A. excited   B. lonely   C. happy   D. weak
  42. A. greeted   B. expected   C. encouraged   D. followed
  43. A. easiest   B. longest   C. smallest   D. tidiest
  44. A. choice   B. problem   C. result   D. exam
  45. A. nothing   B. anything   C. everything   D. something
  46. A. forward   B. fast     C. behind   D. up
  47. A. threw   B. pushed    C. knocked    D. fixed
  48. A. slow    B. quiet   C. quick   D. secret
  49. A. stupid   B. simple    C. relaxing   D. difficult
  50. A. school   B. family   C. team   D. heart
  51. A. ran    B. lay    C. walked    D. stood
  52. A. picked up    B. gave up    C. cut up    D. made up