[初中] 七年级期中试卷

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-18 14:05:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
一、用所给词的适当形式填空1He______swimming in the river every day in summer. (go) 2.It________you are right. ( seem ) 3.Look, the children______  basketball on the playground. ( play ) 4.He______to the radio when I came in, ( listen ) 5.It is very cold .I think it______ . ( rain ) 6. —I need some paper .           —I______ some for you . ( bring ) 7.I can’t find my pen . Who______it ? ( take ) 8.He said that he______back in five minutes . ( come ) 9.I didn’t meet him. He______ when I got there. ( leave ) 10.I______my bike, so I have to walk to school. ( lose ) 11.He______down and began to read his newspaper. ( sit ) 12.He is very hungry. He_________ anything for three days. ( not eat ) 13.I______with you if I have time . ( go ) 14.We will go to the cinema if it______fine . (be ) 15.I will tell her the news when she______to see me next week. (come) 16. “ When______you______the car ?”     “ In 1998 . ”( buy ) 17.We______good friends since we met at school . be 18.What______you______ at five yesterday afternoon ? (do) 19.The bike is nice . How much______it______? (cost) 二、选择最佳答案填空   6.You must tell him the news as soon as you______him.A.see          B.sees        C.will see         D.is seeing    7.He told me that he______to see us the next day. A.comes     B. came    C. will come         D. would come    8.We can’t find him anywhere . Perhaps he______home.A. is going         B. went          C. has come         D. would come    9.The teacher told us that the sun______bigger than the earth.A. is      B. was       C. has been        D.will be    10.Could you tell me where the railway station______?A. was      B. is       C. will be     D. would be    11.We______to the Great Wall several times. A. go    B. were going        C. have gone     D.have been    12.It seemed that the old man______for something over there.A. looks     B. looked           C. was looking        D. has looked    13.He was sure that he______his wallet in the office .A. left         B. would leave        C. had left        D. has left    14.You must study hard if you______ want to fail the exam.A. won’t         B. don’t         C. haven’t          D. hadn’t    15. —I’m afraid you can’t sit here .    —Sorry , I______know.A. don’t    B. won’t            C. can’t            D. didn’t    16. As she______the newspaper , Granny______asleep.A. read , was falling           B. fell         C. was reading , was falling    D.read , fell    17. —Jim is not coming tonight .           —But he______ !A. promises(许诺)        B. promised           C. will promise        D. had promised    18. —What’s her name?          —I______.A. forget          B. forgot      C. had forgotten          D. am forgetting
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 15:38