跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-31 15:43:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
一、将直接引语变成间接引语
• 1. The plumber said, “I can’t fix the bathtub today because I’m sick”
     The plumber said he couldn’t fix the bathtub that day because he was sick.
2. Grandma said, “Grandpa is feeling much better today.”
•      Grandma said Grandpa was feeling much better that day.
• 3. Mr. and Mrs. Davis said, “We won’t be able to come to dinner this Saturday night.”
•      Mr. and Mrs. Davis said they wouldn’t be able to come to dinner that Saturday night.
• 4. The landlord said, “I haven’t received this month’s rent yet.”
•      The landlord said he hadn’t received that month’s rent yet.
• 5.  Cousin Sue said, “I’m sorry I didn’t have time to come over and visit last Saturday.”
•     Cousin Sue said she was sorry she hadn’t had time to come over and visit the previous Saturday
• 6.  Uncle Harry said, “I’ll call back later.”
•     Uncle Harry said he would call back later.
• 7. The neighbors across the street said, “We were robbed last night!”
•      The neighbor across the street said they had been robbed the night before.
• 8. Sally said, “I’m at my friend Juliet’s house now.”
•      Sally said she was at her friend Juliet’s house then.
• 9. Mother said, “Your sister and brother-in-law are going to have a baby.”
•     Mother said my sister and brother-in-law were going to have a baby.
• 10. Aunty said, “There was a big fire at the high school.”
•     Aunty said there had been a big fire at the high school.
二、用第三人称转述下面电子邮件
1. Subject: Mother’s Day
        In Italy we celebrate the Mother’s day on the 2nd Sunday of May, thats why students dont go to school and adults are not at work. Sons and daughters usually
give their mother a little present like flowers, chocolates or a piece of costume jewelry.
                                                           Elisabetta from Italy
• 1. Elisabeth from Italy said in Italy they celebrated the Mother’s Day on the 2nd Sunday of May, and that was why students didn’t go to school and adults were not at work. She said sons and daughters usually gave their mother a little present like flowers, chocolates or a piece of costume jewelry.
2. Subject: Father’s Day
          I believe Fathers Day occurs on the third Sunday of June. We use it to give our fathers a chance to rest and relax, and do things they enjoy, such as fishing, golf, etc. They need a break!Usually my family will buy Dad a card, take him to eat and play. From the United States by Melissa
• 2. Melissa from the United States said she believed Father’s Day occurred on the third Sunday of June. She said they used it to give their fathers a chance to rest and relax, and to do things they enjoy, such as fishing, golf, etc. She said they needed a rest.
•  Melissa also said usually her family would buy her father a card, take him to eat and play.
3.  Subject: Christmas
               On the Christmas Eve we dance around the Christmas tree and Saint Nicolaus. In my family we eat Porridge in the evening and we have a Christmas tree in the living room. In the Christmas tree we have candles and other decorations like red golden balls and red hearts.
                                From Sweden by Grease
• 3. Grease from Sweden said on the Christmas Eve they danced around the Christmas tree and Saint Nicolas. She said in her family they eat Porridge in the evening and they had a Christmas tree in the living room. She also said in the Christmas tree they had candles and other decorations like red golden balls and red hearts.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2012-3-31 16:46:36 | 只看该作者
顶顶顶!
板凳
发表于 2012-4-10 08:31:12 | 只看该作者
这样的贴子,不顶说不过去啊  
地板
发表于 2012-4-10 08:31:12 | 只看该作者
怎么就没人拜我为偶像那?? ~  
发表于 2012-4-12 23:59:47 | 只看该作者