跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-19 19:43:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
P73
Excuse me. I think that’s my jacket.
Excuse me. I think that’s my jacket. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my jacket.
Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
Excuse me. I think that’s my gloves. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my gloves.
Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
1. Excuse me. I think that’s my hat. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my hat. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
2. Excuse me. I think that’s my boots. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my boots. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
3. Excuse me. I think that’s my coat. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my coat. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
4. Excuse me. I think that’s my pen. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my pen. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
5. Excuse me. I think that’s my pencils. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my pencils. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
6. Excuse me. I think that’s my umbrella. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my umbrella. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
7. Excuse me. I think that’s my sunglasses. Hmm. I don’t think so. I think this is my sunglasses. Oh. You’re right. I guess I made a mistake.
P74
Lost and found
Is this your umbrella? No, it isn’t. Are you sure? Yes. That umbrella is brown, and my umbrella is black.
Are these your boots? No, they aren’t. Are you sure? Yes. Those boots are dirty, and my boots are clean.
How to say it? Complimenting
That’s a very nice hat. Thank you.
Those are very nice boots. Thank you.
P75
Holiday shopping
Mrs. Miller is doing her holiday shopping. She’s looking for gifts for her family, but she’s having a lot of trouble.
She’s looking for a brown umbrella for her son, but all the umbrellas are black. She’s looking for a gray raincoat for her daughter, but all the raincoats are yellow. She’s looking for a cotton sweater for her husband, but all the sweaters are wool.
She’s looking for an inexpensive bracelet for her sister, but all the bracelets are expensive. She’s looking for a leather purse for her mother, but all the purses are vinyl. And she’s looking for a polka dot tie for her father, but all the ties are striped.
Poor Mrs. Miller is very frustrated. She’s looking for special gifts for all the special people in her family, but she’s having a lot of trouble.
P76
Pronunciation emphasized words
Listen. Then say it
But this is a purple jacket. Green gloves are very popular this year.
I think this is my jacket. That umbrella is brown, and my umbrella is black.
Say it. Then listen.
But those are yellow shoes. Striped socks are very popular this year.
I think those are my glasses. Those boots are dirty, and my boots are clean.
P77
Side by side gazette
Clothing, colors, and cultures
The meanings of colors are sometimes very different in different cultures. For example, in some cultures, blue is a common clothing color for little boys, and pink is common clothing color for little girls. In other cultures, other colors are common for boys and girls.
There are also different colors for special days in different cultures. For example, white is the traditional color of a wedding dress in some cultures. But other colors are traditional in other cultures.
For some people, white is a happy color. For others, it’s a sad color. For some people, red is a beautiful and lucky color. For others, it’s a very sad color.
Build your vocabulary clothing
That’s a very nice………..
bathrobe tee shirt scarf wallet ring
Those are very nice…………
sandals slippers sneakers shorts sweater pants
P78
Around the world people’s homes
Homes are different all around the world.
This family is living in a farmhouse.
This family is living in a hut.
This family is living a houseboat.
Those people are living in a mobile home(a trailer).
What different kinds of homes are there in your country?
Global exchange
My apartment is in a wonderful neighborhood. There’s a big beautiful park across from my apartment building. Around the corner, there’s a bank, a post office, and a Laundromat. There’re also many restaurants and stores in my neighborhood. It’s a noise place, but it’s a very interesting place. There’re a lot of people on the sidewalks all day and all night. How about your neighborhood? Tell me about it.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:50