Parents 3. mother 4. father
Children 5. daughter 6. son 7. sister 8. brother
Grandparents 9. grandmother 10. grandfather
Grandchildren 11. granddaughter 12. grandson
13. aunt 14. uncle 15. niece 16. nephew 17. cousin
P46
My favorite photographs
A. Who is he? B. He’s my father.
A. What’s his name? B. His name is Paul.
A. Where’s he? B. He’s in Paris.
A. What’s he doing? B. He’s standing in front of Eiffel Tower.
1. Who is she? She’s my mother. Where’s she? She’s in the park. What’s she doing? She’s riding her bicycle.
2. Who are they? They’re my parents. Where’re they? They’re in the dining room. What’re they doing? They’re having dinner.
3. Who is he? He’s my son. Where’s he? He’s at the beach. What’s he doing? He’s swimming.
4. Who is she? She’s my daughter. Where’s she? She’s in front of our house. What’s she doing? She’s washing her car.
5. Who is she? She’s my wife. Where’s she? She’s in the yard. What’s she doing? She’s planting flowers.
6. Who is he? He’s my husband. Where’s he? He’s in our living room. What’s he doing? He’s sleeping on the sofa.
7. Who are they? They’re my sister and brother. Where’re they? They’re in the kitchen. What’re they doing? They’re baking a cake.
8. Who are they? They’re my grandmother and grandfather. Where’re they? They’re in my wedding. What’re they doing? They’re crying.
9. Who are they? They’re my aunt and uncle. Where’re they? They’re in Washington D.C. What’re they doing? They’re standing in front of the White House.
10. Who is he? He’s my cousin. Where’s he? He’s in front of his apartment building. What’s he doing? He’s skateboarding.
11 Who is she? She’s my niece. Where’s she? She’s at school? What’s she doing? She’s acting in a play.
12. Who is he? He’s my nephew. Where’s he? He’s in his bedroom. What’s he doing? He’s sitting on his bed and playing the guitar.
13. Who is he? He’s my friend. Where’s he? He’s in his apartment. What’s he doing? He’s playing a game on his computer.
14. Who are they? They’re my friends. Where’re they? They’re at my birthday party. What’re they doing? They’re singing and dancing.
P49
Arthur is very angry
It’s late at night. Arthur is sitting on his bed, and he’s looking his clock. His neighbors are making a lot of noise, and Arthur is very angry.
The people in apartment 2 are dancing. The man in apartment 3 is vacuuming his rug. The woman in apartment 4 is playing the drums. The teenagers in apartment 5 are listening to loud music. The dog in apartment 6 is barking. And the people in apartment 7 are have a big argument.
It’s very late, and Arthur is tired and angry. What a terrible night!
P51
How to say it!
Introducing people
A.I’d like to introduce my brother.
B.Nice to meet you.
C.Nice to meet you, too.
P52
Pronunciation stressed and unstressed words
Listen. Then say it.
He’s playing the guitar. She’s acting in a play.
She’s riding her bicycle. He’s sleeping on the sofa.
Say it. Then listen.
We’re baking a cake. They’re sitting in the yard.
He’s washing his car. She’s sitting on her bed.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:29