跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-12 16:35:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
阅读填词解题技巧
【解题技巧】
阅读填词又叫综合填空。考查方式是给出一段短文,在文中挖出数空,要求考生根据短文意思,在每一空缺处分别填入一个适当的单词。为降低难度,一般给出了所填单词的第一个字母。
阅读填词题是目前中考试题中综合性最强、难度最大的一种主观性题型。本文谈谈做这类题的一般方法。
首先,把握文意。阅读填词兼有阅读理解与完形填空两种题型的主要特点,类似补全对话,但又不同于以考查口语应用为主的补全对话题。做这类题,关键是阅读。文章意思清楚了,才可能根据文意进行合理的判断,从而有可能突然产生“灵感”,将断层点的意义信息比较准确地反映出来。
其次,注意精读。如果第一遍只是浏览,即使粗略把握了文章大意,对所填单词印象也会过于模糊。因为这类题没有可供选择的答案,所给文章也没有见过,粗略读过,很可能一个单词也填不出来,等于白读。如果第一遍读得细致,初步确定了部分答案,再精读第二遍、第三遍时,因对文章整体内容已有了较具体而连贯的理解,个别细节处也容易作出合理判断。
第三,反复琢磨。做这类题,即便精读一、两遍,一般情况下,总会有几空难以确定填哪个词。这时,不必再看全文了,就抓住空词句及其前后的句子反复推敲、再三琢磨就可以了。
第四,填写准确。这里的“准确”应包括:①符合要求。即所填单词必须以规定字母开头。②符合意思。既符合整篇文章基调,更符合所在句子的含义,不可出现意义断层。说东道西情况。③符合语法。意义相符了,单词选准了,还要注意所填单词是否要作词形变化:如名词是否要用复数,形容词是否要用比较级,动词是否要变时态等。
【经典范例引路】
例1 阅读下面短文,根据每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的词,使短文意思完整。
At different times in man’s life his food has different effects(影响) on his body. Among children f     (1) is quickly changed to the power(力量) to run and play games. Most of a young man’s food is spent on growing t     (2);we grow upwards only d      (3) the first twenty years of our l     (4),not later. Working men get their strong bodies from their food;and if they work h     (5),they do not get fat. Office workers eat well and s      (6) down a lot,and may begin to grow fat when still quite young. Many older p     (7) try to work much and walk often. Perhaps the most difficult time is when a man r      (8) sixty years of age. His body and mind b      (9) restful,without much work or interest. That is when food changes quickly to f     (10).
简析:这样的试题较从方框中选单词又难了一些。文意、句意和词首字母都是很关键的依据。做这样的题,最好也要先通读一下全文,有的空第一遍通读时就能填上。如5、6、7、10小题。填空时,首先看句意,不能确定时,再看上下文。本文第1个空结合下一个句子更能填得快些。因为上文已有 food一词的提示。第 2空把分号(;)后的内容看完,更容易填对tall。第3空后是表示一段时间的 the first twenty years,前面要求填写以d打头的介词,当然during最好。第4空根据本句前面的grow upwards和the first twenty years, 不难填出lives(注意一定是life的复数形式)。第5、6、7空根据句意都比较好填(它们分别是hard;sit;people)。第8空肯定是个动词,以r开头,后面是sixty years of age, 结合前面的the first twenty year,填reaches (第三人称单数)。第9空,根据本句意思,就能填become。最后一空根据全文的内容,是很容易想到fat的。
【综合能力训练】
Ⅰ. 根据短文内容,在每个空格上填入一个适当的单词,使短文意思完整。
A
Dear Jean,
I am worried. A salesman from the F. F. Company had a party last night. Maybe I talked too   1  . I had six drinks and I know that I talked a lot!The party was in   2   old building   3   the top floor,  with almost a hundred people,  a band,  and plenty to eat and drink.
Between eleven o'clock   4   midnight an interesting man sat down   5   me and we started to talk. At two o'clock in the morning I looked at my watch. I was surprised that it was so late. As I   6    leaving I saw the man speaking very seriously to the salesman. I think they were working together. And I can't remember everything I said !
Worried
Phyllis
B
It is a Chinese traditional custom that people eat mooncakes at the time of the Mid-Autumn Festival. One   1   about it is almost 700 years old. In the 14th century,  the Chinese planned a surprise attack against (袭击) their enemies at the time of the festival. The messages for the attack were put into cakes. The cakes were passed from one person to   2  . Each person read the messages and knew when and where the attack would   3  . At last the Chinese won the victory.
Mooncakes are still eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival. However, the fillings(馅) of the mooncakes now are not messages,  but foods such as meat,  fruits and duck eggs.
  4   the fifteenth day of the eighth month of each Chinese year,   5   and friends come together and enjoy the beautiful moon. Shops are crowded with people and the smel1 of mooncakes   6   the air. Many people go to a place where they can see the moon clearly. Large parks and the seaside are popular places. Once there,  people have a picnic dinner,  eat mooncakes and watch the moon rise.
C
Can animals be made to work for people ? Some scientists think that one day animals may be trained (训练) to do a number of simple jobs i       (1) of people. They say that at a circus (杂技场),  for example,  we may see elephants,  monkeys,  dogs and other animals doing q       (2) skillful (熟练的) things. Perhaps you have seen them on the television or in a film. If you watch closely,  you may find that the trainer (驯兽员) always g     (3) the animal some sugar o      (4) a piece of fruit as a reward (报酬). The scientist say that many d      (5) animals many be trained to do a lot of simple things if they know they will get a reward f     (6) doing that.
Of course,as we know, dogs can be trained to look after a house,and soldiers in both old and modern t        (7) have u        (8)geese to give warning(警报) bym     (9) a lot of noise when an enemy comes near. And also it may be possible to train animals to work in families or f     (10).
参考答案
【综合能力训练】
A)1. much  2. an  3. on  4. and  5. beside  6. was
B)1. story  2. another  3. happen (start,  begin)  4. On  5. families  6. fills
C)1. instead  2. quite  3. gives  4. or 5. different   6. for   7. times   8. used   9. making  10. farms
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:36