跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-29 23:09:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
八年级同步练习(7
单项填空
16. — I have read ___________ article about___________ softball. Are you interested in it?
— Sure, let me have a look.
   A.an; the                       B. an; ∕                         C. a; a                   D. the; a
17. — Amy, what would you ___________ liketo eat now?
— Oh, mum, ___________ anything will do.
A. most; most            B.almost; almost         C. almost, most    D. most; almost
18. He spends as much time as he can ___________English every day.
   A.practising speaking                                       B. practiceto speak      
C. practise speaking                                          D. topractise to speak
19. — Shall we ___________ the dancing?
   — Goodidea. Let’s ___________ them.
   A.join; join            B. join; join in         C. joinin; join     D. joinin; join in
20. — Do you know why he wouldn’t listen tomy ____?
   — Sorry,I don’t, doctor. Maybe he just thinks smoking is cool.
   A.idea                 B. advice              C.view           D.point
21. He looks tired. We’d better make him ____a rest in the room.
   A.stop to have           B. to stop to have       C. stop having     D. to stop having
22. — What do you think of the film?
   — Thestory ____ is good, but I felt ____ because of its length - over three hours.
   A.itself; boring                                             B. myself;boring
C. itself; bored                                                         D.themselves; excited
23. — I don’t think their going swimming ____tellingadults is a good idea.
   — Butthings are now better ____worse. They’ll let their parents know before going.
A. instead of; without    B. without; instead of    C. without: than          D. instead of; than
24. She put her photos of the trip to Taiwan on herown homepage for everyone to        .
   A. look                B. read               C. get             D. enjoy
25. — The opening ceremony of the 2010 Shanghai WorldExpo is one of        moments(时刻)for us Chinese people.
   — Yes,no other moment is ____.
   A. the most exciting; more exciting              B. themost excited; more exciting
   C.the exciting; more exciting                  D. theexciting; more excited
26. — Susan, I’m going shopping. You can gowith me        stay at home.
   — I’IIstay at home, Mum.
A. and                  B. or                 C.but             D.then
27. I think Suzhouis more beautiful than ____in Shandong.
   A.any city                         B. any other city        C.any cities        D. any other cities
28. — How do you like your trip?
   —____great fun we had ____with each other all the way on the coach!
   A.How; chatting         B. What; chatting         C.What; to chat     D. What a; chatting
29. When the coach stopped, some people ____andsome others ____ .
   A.got off it; got it on    B. got it off; got it on   C. gotit off; got on       D. got off, got on it
30. — Hi, Kate! I’m going to Hangzhou with my parentsnext week.
   — ____!
   A.That’s a good trip                                              B. Goodidea
C. Have a good time                                        D. Helpyourself
完形填空
Do you have many friends in this busy and noisy world? I think youcan give me your answer without thinking for a minute. Friendship is so    31     that no one can live if he has no friends.One is happy to have a good friend to talk, laugh, and do some other thingswith. Everyone will feel   32   ifhe has no friends. Maybe you will say that sometimes friends quarrel (争吵)with each other, but it doesn’tmatter. That doesn’t mean they no longer 33 each other. They will make up andbecome   34   again. If our friends go to another place, wewill feel very sad. We   35   them very much, but we can    36    them or write to them. Maybe we will never seethem   37    .And we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out   38   we like new friends when we get to know them.There is more good news for people who have friends. They live longer thanpeople who have no friends or have few friends. Why? Perhaps because they are    39  .Being happy helps you keep healthy. If you know someone cares about you, you    38    take better care of yourself. Do you think so?
31. A. true                    B.important                 C. pleasant                    D. wonderful
32. A. lonely             B.alone                 C. happy                  D.shy
33. A. talk               B. hate                 C.like                    D.dislike
34. A. friendly                  B.good                  C.pleased                 D. friends
35. A. believe            B.miss                  C.admire                 D. remember
36. A. call               B.ask                   C. tell                    D. talk with
37. A. later               B. again                 C.finally                  D.even
38. A. how often         B.how long              C.how many              D.how much
39. A. happier            B.stronger               C. kinder                  D. quieter
40. A. must              B. need                  C. may                   D.can
阅读理解
A
In American schools there is something called the Home-coming Day,Many high schools and colleges(大学)with a football team have a home-coming game. This can be the mostimportant event(事件)of theyear except the graduation(毕业)day. Students plan the Home-coming Day for many weeks.
A few days before Home-coming, students start to decorate(装饰)the school. There are signs towish luck to the team, and many other signs to welcome all the graduates. Manypeople still come to Home-coming twenty or thirty years after their graduation.
The members of school clubs build booths(摊位)and sell lemonade, apples andsandwiches. Some clubs help to welcome visitors.
During the day people like to look for teachers that they rememberfrom long ago. Often they see old friends and they talk together about thosehappy years in school.
Everyone soon comes to watch the football game. When the game ishalf over, the band(乐队)comes onto the field and plays school songs. Another importantmoment(时刻) is themoment when the Home-coming Queen or King appears. All the students choose amost popular student the Home-coming Queen or King. It is a great honour(荣幸)to be chosen.
The Home-coming Day is a happy day. Even if the team loses, thestudents still enjoy it. Some stay at the school to dance, and others go to aparty. For everyone, it is a day they will always remember.
41. The most important event of the year inhigh schools and colleges is _    .
   A. the Home-coming Day                                          B. the football game
   C. thegraduation day                        D. winning the game
42. Which of the following in NOT talkedabout on the Home-coming Day?
   A.Seeing old friends.                          B. Visiting teachers they remember.
   C.Watching the football game.               D. Going home to see their family.
43. Who can become the Home-coming Queen orKing?
   A.The teachers who are kind to the students.
   B.The students who are popular with the students.
   C.The visitors who once studied in the school.
   D.The players who play best in the football team.
                                     B
There is usually a good rail service(服务) between main towns in Britain. If you are under 24 or over 65 0rif you are traveling with a family, you can buy cheaper tickets on the train.In towns and cities there are usually buses. On Sundays there are fewer busservices and some smaller places may not have a Sunday bus service. In London there is also anunderground. But the underground is not easy to use, so you should learn moreabout it before you use it.
Hotels are very expensive in Britain. A cheaper way is a"bed and breakfast" in someone’s         home. Tourist offices or informationcentres can help you to find these. There are also youth hotels in many places.Students may receive a discount.
Restaurants are often expensive and you cannot be sure the food willbe delicious. But Chinese and Indian restaurants usually serve pretty goodmeals at lower prices. Fast food shops are cheap, but the food is not alwaysvery good.
Not all banks exchange foreign money, but you can usually find atleast one bank in each town that does so.
If you become ill or have an accident while in Britain and your country has an agreement with Britain formedical care, you can get free medical treatment.
You can only buy stamps in post offices, but nearly every village orpart of a town has a post office. Often it is inside a small shop.
44. You may see the article in       .
   A.a guidebook                                                         B.a geography book
C. a food advertisement                                          D. amedical book
45. How many kinds of traffic are talkedabout in the passage?
   A.One.                          B. Two.                    C.Three.                      D. Four.
46. Which of the following is NOT true?
   A.There’s only one bank in each town in Britain.
   B.A 30-year-old man cannot pay less money for trains in Britain.
   C.There are different restaurants from different countries in Britain.
   D.Students may pay less money than other people when they stay in a youth hotel.
C
It was the golden season. I could see the yellow leaves(树叶) dancing in the cool wind. I feltlonely and life is uninteresting. But one day, the sound of a violin came intomy ears. I was so surprised that I ran out to see where it was from. A younggirl, standing in the wind, was lost in playing her violin.
I had never seen her before. The music was so wonderful that Iforgot who I was.
Leaves were still falling. Every day she played the violin in thesame place and I was the only listener. It seemed that I no longer felt lonelyand life became interesting. We didn’t know each other, but I thought we werealready good friends.
One day, when I was listening, the sound suddenly stopped. The girlcame over to me.
"You must like violin," she said.
"Yes. And you play very well. Why did you stop?" I asked.
Suddenly, a sad expression appeared on her face and I could feelsomething unusual.
"I came here to see my grandmother, but now I must leave. Ionce played very badly. It is your listening every day that has encouraged me." she said.
"In fact, it is your music that has given me those meaningfuldays." I answered. "Let us befriends."
The girl smiled and I smiled.
I never heard her play again in my life. Only thick leaves were leftbehind. But I will always remember the girl. She is like a dream; so short, sobright that it makes life beautiful.
There are many kinds of friends. Some are always with you, but don’tunderstand you. Some say only a few words to you, but are close to you. I shallalways think of those golden days and the girl with the violin. She will alwaysbring back the friendship between us. I know she will always be my best friend.
47. The story happened   _    .
   A.in a park             B. in a lonely place               C. in winter                  D. in October
48. The writer’s fife was   _    because of the girl.
A. boring          B. colourful              C. unhappy          D. sad
49. The underlined word"encourage" means   _    in Chinese.
   A.挫败            B.启发                   C.鼓励              D.怂恿
50. What’s the best title for the passage?
   A.A Musical Girl                             B. Wonderful Music
  C.A Special Friend                           D. A Special Autumn
词汇
A) 单词拼写根据下列句子及汉语注释或首字母,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。
51. Suzhou is          (出名)for its beautiful gardens.
52. The twins look the same but are not ofthe same          (高度).
53. I don’t like the          (混合的)dish. It tastes too bad.
54. Her s            face showed that everything was all right.
55. Sally wants to be a fashion m         inthe future.
B) 综合填空根据情境,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出一个语法上及语义上都正确的单词。
56. Have you heard that Jack had an accident last night?
Yes, but        he wasn’t badly hurt.
57. I don’t think it’s right to treat Jimmy like this.
  I agree with you. He worked thehardest but got the        money.
58. Do you know David came first in the yesterday’s English test?
It’s not         . Everybodyknow sit.
59. Who do you          most?
   Yao Ming is the hero in my heart.
60. I’m so fat. What should I do?
Why not join the        Club? There are doctors telling you what toeat and what not to.
同义句转换
根据上句,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出一个语法上及语义上都正确的单词。
61. I didn’t know what to do next.
  I        what to do next.
62. Please e-mail me as soon as you can.
  Please e-mail me as soon as         .
63. The problem is too difficult to workout by myself.
  The problem is too difficult to          bymyself.
64. My father goes to work by car everyday.
   Myfather          to work every day.
65. Kate lives next door to me.
Kate is my          .
句子翻译
66.散步不像跑步那样累人。

67. 你应该学会如何与父母分担烦忧。

68. 我计划这个周末出去玩一天。

69. 我希望电视上的广告能少些。

70. 如果我们小心点,户外活动就不会有危险的。

书面表达
    假如你是第二中学的一名初二学生,你觉得学习太紧张了,请你是以“Whydon’t we have a little rest?”为题,根据所给要点提示用英文写一段话。
    1.早起,到校上课,很晚回家;
    2.喜欢运动但作业太多,没时间:
    3.知道学习重要并下决心努力学习;
    4.很累,想说……(至少一点)
注意:1.词数80左右:短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数:
      2.短文须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使其连贯、通顺:
      3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。
Why don’t we have a little rest?
I am a Grade 8student in a middle school. In the morning, _________________________

file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.PC-/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:05