QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 爱琴海
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[英语] 英语作文汇集

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:56:19 | 只看该作者
I Like My Village

Hello,dear friends! Welcome to my village. It's big and beautiful! I like it very much.
  Look!There are many houses in the village. They are small. There are many high and beautiful mountains near the houses. There is a big forest behind the houses. There are many big trees in it. There are many rivers in front of the houses. The water is clean. There are many fish in the rivers. There are many bridges over the rivers. There are many big trees on the river banks. And there is grass and flowers on it. The grass is green. The flowers are colourful and beautiful. There is a lake in the village. There are many ducks in the lake.
  The sky is blue. The rivers flow. The air is fresh and clean. My village is very beautiful!I like it very much!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:56:42 | 只看该作者
Have a fun holiday!
        Come to Shenzhen and have a fun holiday. Shenzhen is a new and modern city. The weather here is very pleasant. The trees and grass are green every season. In spring, the weather is warm. You can go hiking. In summer, the weather is hot, but you can go to the beautiful beach. You can swim there. You can make a sandcastle(沙堆城堡), too. In autumn. the weather is cool, but not dry. You can fly kites in the parks. In winter, it's not cold. You don't need to put on more clothes. You can play sports then.
  There is lots of delicious food here. You can drink morning tea and afternoon tea. You can eat seafood(海鲜), too. In Shenzhen there are many famous places. You can go to the Window of the World. You can go to Happy Valley, too.
  Don't wait. Come to Shenzhen and have fun, fun and fun !
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:57:00 | 只看该作者
Four Seasons

Spring is green. Do you know why? It is because when spring is here, the plants and the trees sprout(发芽) new leaves and turn green. The flowers start to blossom(开花). It is so beautiful and green everywhere.
  Summer is bright. Can you guess the reason? It is because when summer arrives, the sun is shining. For the very strong sunlight, everything is bright. How beautiful and bright it is!
  Autumn is golden. Why is this? It's because when autumn comes, the wind blows through the golden trees and carries the golden leaves away, flowing slowly down to the ground one after another and thickly covering the ground. It is golden everywhere.
  Winter is white. Why? It's because when winter reaches us,the white snowflakes(雪花) fly slowly down, so pure and white. The wide fields and the great high mountains all wear white coats.
  Oh!The four seasons are all beautiful and charming(迷人的). I like spring, summer, autumn and winter, but spring, the best!For spring is full of life.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:57:18 | 只看该作者
Fly Kites

Today is a shining day, the sky is blue, the wind is strong. My grandfather and I are going to the park to fly kites.
  My grandfather takes me to the People's Park. We fly my "Rocket". "The wind is too strong, the kite can't fly!" I say. My grandfather looks and says, "Let me try!" "Sure!" So my grandfather catches the string and I hold the kite. "Follow me, one, two, three, run!" I run with my grandfather quickly. Oh! It's so wonderful! The kite is flying up with the wind. I am so happy and ask my grandfather, "Why can't I fly it up, but you can?" My grandfather says with a smile on his face, "Because you fly the kite against the wind." "Oh, I see." I nod my head happily.
        We play in the park until late. We enjoy ourselves.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:57:35 | 只看该作者
About Myself
        Lian Xiaoyu
        Hello!  Eeryone! I’m  a  Chinese girl. I’m 13. I was born on March, 11th. I’m study in Huashi Primary school. I’m  in Class 1, Grade 5. I’m a lovely、 active and handsome girl. I work hard on my subjects. I like maths and English very much.
        I also like sports. Playing basketball is one of my most favonrite sports. My favonrite basketball stars are Kebi, Yao Ming and James. Become an NBA player is my dream. I like music, too. I’m
learning how to play the erhu, I can play many pieces of music,
like “Xiu jinbian”. I also like to play computer games.
        On weekdays I get up at 7:10. I get to school at 7:40. I have breakfast at 7:50. At 2:30 in the afternoon we begin to have
classes. Our class is over at 4:30. when I get home, I do my
homework first. I have supper at 5:40. Then I watch TV for half
an hour. I usually watch Da fengche on TV. At 9:00 I go to bed. I like my life very much..
        Who am I ? Can you guess? Yes , you’re OK.. I’m Lian Xiaoyu
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 09:57:54 | 只看该作者
A Pen and a Pencil

I have a pen and a pencil.The pen is very nice,but the pencil is so dirty.
  One day,the pen met the pencil. The pen said to the pencil:"What a dirty pencil!"The pencil said :"Yes.I'm dirty .But I can write words.""I can write words,too .Now,let's see who can write more words."
  They began to write.They wrote and wrote.The pen wrote lots of words on the paper.The pencil wrote lots of words on the paper,too.After a long time,the pen hadn't any ink(钢笔水)left(剩下).The pencil became short,but he could still write .
        At last,the pencil won.The pencil said:"Haha...haha...Who won,you or me ?"The pen drooped(低下)his head.Then he said to the pencil:"I shouldn't laught at(嘲笑)you.You are good,too."
发表于 2012-4-7 10:51:28 | 只看该作者
人气还要再提高  
发表于 2012-4-7 10:51:28 | 只看该作者
不错 不错  比我强多了  
发表于 2012-4-9 09:55:06 | 只看该作者
感觉好像在哪里看过了,汗~  
发表于 2012-4-9 16:07:03 | 只看该作者
既然来了,就留个脚印  
发表于 2012-4-9 16:07:03 | 只看该作者
多回帖,赚家长易论坛币  
发表于 2012-4-9 19:59:21 | 只看该作者
顶顶更健康,越顶吃的越香。