[初中] 全国中考英语试题完形填空汇编27

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-9 09:34:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
When I had something difficult to do,  I used to ask my mother for help. But she always said,  Do it  yourself,  dear. I was not    11   at all. I thought she was the   12   mother in the world!
For example,  one day,  I decided to    13    some friends to my home. My bedroom was not in order. Books were everywhere. And I didn’t t make the bed. I asked my    14   to help me clean it,    15    she still said,  Do it yourself,  girl.
Because of my lazy mother,  I have to    16    my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents     17    I even have to go to the dentist by myself. It is really hard for me to do everything well,  but I have learned    18   .
As time goes by, I understand my mother. She makes me clever and diligent (勤奋的)   19    a great mother!
A    20    mother is worth one hundred teachers! Dont you think so?
(   )11. A. old                         B. glad                                C. thin
(   )12. A. tallest                    B. most foolish           C. laziest
(   )13. A. leave                            B. invite                     C. visit
(   )14. A. mother                  B. father                    C. brother
(   )15. A. or                          B. when                      C. but
(   )16. A. wash                            B. lead                        C. knock
(   )17. A. do housework     B. go swimming        C. go camping
(   )18. A. on show                  B. by mistake           C. a lot
(   )19. A. Which                     B. What                    C. Who
(   )20. A. young                    B. good                  C. happy
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:04