[初中] 全国中考英语试题完形填空汇编25

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-9 09:33:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
It was very cold outside my car. I did not want to get out of it 31   we passed by a cafe. Suddenly I noticed a short old man,   32   , shaking with the cold. He was waiting for anyone who would  33   him a coin or a cup of hot tea.
I asked my 34   to go over and hand this old man something. He 35   into my husband’s face, smiled and said, “  36  .” I felt so happy and I wished the old man could live   37 the cold night.
I was sure to meet him again and find out how he was the next   38  , as I have to pass this way every day. I did so the next evening, and he the 39   and came up to my window and 40   at me. This offered him a 41   of food. He reached out for the bag and I gave him my hand. He 42 food, smiled and said, “May you.” I and he   43   me think of my father.”
I do hope all of us will remember that maybe one day, it could happen to one of us, 44   please do not pass by a   45   person without least a word of love and a kind smile or an act of kindness of any kind.
(   )31. A. after         B. when               C. before          D. if
(   )32. A. covered        B. tied                   C. filled            D. provided
(   )33. A. send         B. leave               C. greet           D. accept
(   )34. A. father          B. son               C. husband           D. friend
(   )35. A. watched      B. knocked           C. came           D. looked
(   )36. A. Excuse me     B. Beg your pardon   C. Take it easy    D. Thank you
(   )37. A. in              B. through              C. under          D. off
(   )38. A. year          B. month               C. week               D. day
(   )39. A. office          B. gift                  C. car               D. shop
(   )40. A. smiled         B. pointed              C. called              D. shouted
(   )41. A. box           B. bag                 C. bottle              D. basket
(   )42. A. held          B. ordered             C. dropped           D. received
(   )43. A. got            B. forced               C. made              D. allowed
(   )44. A. so            B.  and               C. or                D. but
(   )45. A. quiet         B. sick                C. poor                D. shy
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:30