[初中] 全国中考英语试题完形填空汇编16

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-8 09:26:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Once there was a rich man in a village. He never gave anything to help others.The___51___ didn't like him. One day he said to them. "I know you don't like me. I will give everything I have to you___52___ I die. Then everyone will be happy."
    But nobody believed him. The rich man couldn't____53___ why they didn't believe him. One day he went for a____54___ by the lake. Under a tree he happened to hear a pig and a cow____55___.
    The pig said to the cow, "why everybody likes you and nobody likes me? After I die,I____56___ people with pork, ham, etc. I give three or four things to them. But you give only one thing--____57___.Why do people like you all the time and not me?"
    The cow said, "Look, I give them milk while I'm____58____.They see that I am generous(慷慨的)with what I____59___.But you don't give them anything before you die. You give them ham, pork and so on only after you're dead. People don't believe in the future; they believe in the____60___.If you give while you are living, people will like you. It is quite simple."
    Form that moment on, the rich man did all his best to help the poor.
(   )51.A.strangers        B. villagers         C. officers       D. workers (   )52.A.when           B. because          C. since        D. until
(   )53.A.ask            B. remember        C. discover      D. understand
(   )54.A.walk            B. meal              C. visit       D. help
(   )55.A.fighting         B. shouting           C. talking     D. joking
(   )56.A.feed            B. provide            C. bring      D. help
(   )57.A.milk            B. ham              C. pork       D. beef
(   )58.A.happy           B. afraid             C. alive      D. lonely (   )59.A.eat             B. drink              C. like       D. have
(   )60.A.past            B. present            C. rich        D. poor
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:13