[初中] 全国中考英语试题完形填空汇编12

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-8 09:22:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
I think I’ve always been interested in food. My grandparents lived on a farm in Lincolnshire and had a good    36   . She made fantastic English food; her roast beef was out of this world. I used to love going down to the     37 _   and watching her work, and I learned a lot from her. I realized that I wanted to be a cook when I was about 12. When other boys __ 38    to do sports after school, I helped with cooking at home. By the time I was 15, I had   _39    to be a cook. However, I knew my parents wouldn’t allow me to be a cook. I had to tell them about it    40.
    I told them that I wanted to do a cookery course for fun, and stayed for a month in a hotel in Torquay. I enjoyed it so much that I couldn’t put off telling my parents any longer,   41   I brought the subject up one night over dinner.  42   there was silence, and then my father asked me why. I explained that cooking was   43   painting a picture or writing a book. Every meal was a work of creation. I could see that my father disagreed, but he was not   44  . He just looked at me and smiled. My mother kissed me. And now I have my own restaurant, and it goes well. I can see they are   45  me. However, my grandfather thinks I’m mad to give up farming.
(   )36. A. farmer         B. painter          C. cook           D. nurse
(   )37. A. restaurant      B. hotel            C. farm           D. kitchen
(   )38. A. chose         B. refused           C. hated          D. failed
(   )39. A. decided        B. agreed           C. managed       D. turned
(   )40. A. easily         B. softly            C. slowly         D. quietly
(   )41. A. but           B. so               C. or             D. for
(   )42.A. At first        B. At last           C. At least         D. At times
(   )43.A. with          B. like              C. about           D. above
(   )44. A. patient        B. satisfied          C. quiet           D. angry
(   )45. A. proud of       B. sorry for        C. friendly to        D. strict with
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 04:26