发表于 2013-8-31 17:36:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
七年级综合练习(10)
一、单项选择。(15分)
1. — What are you doing now?
— I am _________ a book.
A. seeing                         B. looking at                 C. watching                  D. reading
2. My pen pal John is _________ the USA, she _________ English very well.
A. from; talks                 B. from; speaks.           C. at; says                 D. from; speak
3. I get up at 6:10 _________ the morning, but _________ weekends at 8:00.
A. in, on                      B. on, in                 C. at, from                D. in, at.
4. People are really very _________ on the beach.
A. relaxed                     B. relax                   C. relaxing                D. to relax
5. — _________ is he waiting for?
— _________ His mother.
A. What                       B. Where                 C. When                 D. Who
6. Elephants like eating _________ but lions like eating _________.
A. grass, meat                 B. meat, grass              C. grasses, meats     D. meats, grasses.
7. He _________ of medium height and he _________ blonde hair.
A. is, have                    B. has, has                 C. is, has                D. has, is
8. — What kind of noodles would you like?
— _________.
A. I’d like beef noodles.                                     B. I’d like a bowl of noodles, please.
C. I’d like it very much.                                     D. They are very delicious.
9. — What was the weather like yesterday?
— _________.
A. It’s hot.                      B. It is snowy.             C. It’s Sunday.        D. It was windy.
10. — _________?
— I’m a policeman.
A. What do you do                                        B. What do you want to do
C. What are you doing                                     D. What do you want to be
11. What does your mother look like?
A. She is quiet.             B. She is teacher.                C. She is at home.        D. She is tall.
12. Thank you for _________ me the magazines, I enjoy _________ them very much.
A. buy, to read              B. buying ,reading      C. buys, read.               D. buys, reads
13. We _________ soccer last weekend because we _________ busy.
A. play, are                                                    B. didn’t played, were
C. didn’t play, are                                              D. didn’t play, were
14. The large tiger is looking _________ food for dinner.
A. at                            B. for                               C. with                              D up
15. — Would you like some bread for breakfast?
— _________ I’m a little hungry now.
A .Yes, please.              B. Sure, I’d like.                C. No, thanks.            D. I’m sorry.
二、完型填空。(10分)
When Tom was a boy, his mother 16 out for a picnic. Before she left, she 17 to Tom,” “Tom, when I’m away, stay near the door and 18 it all the time!” She said this 19 there were a lot of thieves in their town.
Tom sat down 20 the door. After an hour, one of his uncles came. He asked Tom,” 21 is your mother?”
“At a picnic.” Tom answered. “Well,” said his uncle. “I want to visit your home this evening. Go and tell your mother.”
His uncle then 22 away, and Tom began to think. He thought and 23 , at last he pulled the door down (卸下门), put it 24 his back and went to his mother 25 it.
16. A. go                             B. goes                         C. went                        D. going
17. A. say                        B. says                    C. saying                 D. said
18. A. look at                    B. see                            C. look                   D. read
19. A. because                    B. and                     C. why                    D. after
20. A. on                        B. beside                  C. over.                   D. up
21. A. Where                     B. What                   C. How                   D. When
22. A. is                         B. are                     C. were                   D. was
23. A. again                      B. thought                 C. of                     D. about
24. A. on                        B. to                     C. at                      D. from
25. A. with                       B. take                   C. get                     D. to
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-9-1 10:44:05 | 只看该作者
板凳
发表于 2013-9-3 09:59:28 | 只看该作者
Very useful test paper.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 19:23