跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-31 17:32:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
七年级综合练习(7)
Ⅰ.单项选择。(15分)
1. Maria knows only a little Chinese, so she ______ speak it.
A. often                           B. usually                     C. always            D. seldom
2. — It’s very kind of you to help me.
— ________
A. All right.                            B. It’s a pleasure.          C. I’d like to.       D. It’s a good idea.
3. — Is there a TV in your bed room?
— _______. But there is a big TV in the living room.
A. Yes, there is                B. Yes, it is                   C. No, there isn’t   D. No, it isn’t
4. The building has _______ floors. The Smiths live on the _______ floor.
A. twelve; twelve             B. twelfth; twelfth         C. twelve; twelfth   D. twelfth; twelve
5. — Who cleaned the blackboard just now, Dick?
— John _______.
A. cleans                      B. does                     C. did               D. was
6. — Was your daughter born _______ Beijing?
— Yes, she was born there _______ the morning of June 2nd.
A. in; in                        B. at; on                    C. at; in              D. in; on
7. — Linda ______ ride a bike ______ she was only five.
— Yes, but she can now.
A. could; when                 B. couldn’t; when          C. can; because      D. can’t; because
8. — ______ is it from your home to school?
— It’s about one kilometer away.
A. How far                      B. How long               C. How much        D. How many
9. — What’s your plan _____ the coming holiday?
— I wish _____ around the country and take some pictures.
A. for; to travel                B. for; traveling           C. to; to travel              D. to; traveling
10. — ______?
— It’s July 2nd.
A. What’s the time now                                  B. What’s the date today
C. What day is it today                                D. When were you born
11. — Why do you wish to go back to Hainan?
— Because I ______ my grandparents.
A. think                       B. miss                       C. know                      D. remember
12. — What’s the weather like in Beijing now?
— It’s ______, and the ground is white with ______.
A. snow; snow                      B. snowy; snowy           C. snowy; snow      D. snow; snowy
13. — Did you travel to Mount Jiuhua?
— Yes. It’s an ______ place. It’s a great place of ______ in Anhui.
A. interesting; interesting                               B. interesting; interest
C. interest; interesting                                   D. interest; interest
14. We’ll have a class meeting. Don’t leave the classroom ______ 6 o’clock.
A. to                            B. until                        C. at                            D. in
15. — I hope you will have a good time in Beijing.
— ________.
A. You’re welcome         B. Good idea               C. Thank you               D. I’d love to
Ⅱ.完形填空。(10分)
Hainan is in the south of China. The weather there is   1   from that of the north of China. There   2   no winter in Hainan. It is not   3   all year round. Even in December, it isn’t cold. Many people go there in winter,   4   it’s cold in the north of China. In summer, it’s very hot. It’s usually sunny, but it often   5   suddenly. So people often take a pair of sunglasses and a raincoat at the   6   time.
Hainan is a good   7   to go for holidays and have fun. We can   8   fishing, swimming and so on. When we want   9   a rest, we can lie on the beach (沙滩) and   10   the blue sky and the white clouds.
Would you like to go to Hainan?
1. A. same                          B. like                     C. different              D. the same
2. A. is                           B. was                    C. are                   D. were
3. A. cold                        B. hot                     C. sunny               D. rainy
4. A. so                           B. because                 C. until                  D. or
5. A. blows                      B. shines                   C. rains                  D. snows
6. A. bad                            B. best                    C. different             D. same
7. A. place                       B. way                   C. time                 D. weather
8. A. do                         B. go                    C. make                 D. look
9. A. to have                      B. to make               C. having                D. making
10. A. play                       B. enjoy                   C. visit                 D. catch
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-9-1 10:45:02 | 只看该作者
学习分享了              
板凳
发表于 2013-9-3 09:56:27 | 只看该作者
学习了,谢谢~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 23:29