楼主
发表于 2013-6-28 16:26:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
七年级第二学期英语期末模拟试题
二、选择填空(本题共15题,每小题1分)
26. --- How was your vacation?
   --- ______! I had a great time in London as a volunteer.
   A. Fantastic                 B. Awful                    C. Not good               D. Terrible
27. --- Let’s go shopping this afternoon.
   --- Oh, no! It’s too tiring. Why not try to online shopping? You can buy ______ you want on the Internet.
   A. something              B. everything            C. anything                      D. nothing
28. --- What’s the weather like?
   --- It’s very ______. Let’s go to fly kites.
   A. clean                       B. clear                      C. rainy                     D. snowy
29. --- Your skirt is very beautiful, Lucy.
   --- ______.
   A. Not at all                      B. No, it’s old           C. You’re right          D. Thank you
30. --- Is Tom at school today?
   --- No. He’s at home ______ he has a bad cold.
   A. because                  B. if                           C. until                      D. before
31. --- I want to pass the English exam.
   --- You will ______ it if you work hard at it.
   A. make                      B. go                         C. take                       D. get
32. --- How’s the weather there in Xiamen?
   --- It’s raining all day, so we ______ stay at home.
   A. can                         B. must                      C. may                       D. have to
33. --- Don’t eat in class.
   --- ______.
   A. I’m afraid I can’t   B. Sorry, I won’t   C. Yes, I don’t think so D. Why not?
34. --- What’s wrong? She looks ______.
   --- She is the last one in the exam.
   A. asleep                    B. tired                             C. unhappy                D. naughty
35. --- My brother is going to Sanya.
   --- ______. Two years ago I went there and had a great time.
   A. You’ll like it!                                            B. He’ll like it.
   C. He needed to go there.                                    D. It’ll be a bad trip.
36. --- I can’t stand wearing the school uniform every day.
   --- But you can’t break the school ______, right?
   A. calls                       B. news                     C. jokes                     D. rules
37. --- Could you speak more ______, please? I can’t hear you clearly.
   --- Of course.
   A. slowly                    B. quietly                  C. loudly                   D. quickly
38. --- ______ you at home yesterday afternoon?
   --- No, I ______.
   A. Were, weren’t        B. Were, wasn’t               C. Are, am not           D. Did, didn’t
39. --- ______?
   --- He is tall and thin.
   A. What’s your father                                   B. How is your father
   C. What do your father like                          D. What does your father look like
40. --- Would you like ______ tea?
   --- Yes, ______.
   A. some, please          B. any, please            C. any, I will            D. some, I would
三、完形填空(本题共15题,每小题1分)
Martin is an American boy. He is eight years old. He is now __41__ with his grandmother in New York.
One morning, Jimmy, one of his classmates, came to his home with an exercise book in his __42__. “Would you help me with this maths problem?” Jimmy __43__ as soon as he came into the room. “It’s too __44__ for me and I can’t work it out.”
“Let me __45__,” Martin said.
Martin tried his best but he couldn’t work it out, __46__.
“If we had a small computer, all the problems would be __47__ for us to do.” Jimmy said.
“A small computer…,” Martin thought for a minute, then he said, “I’ve got a(n) __48__. We can __49__ one in a shop.”
“A computer is very __50__, and we don’t have enough money.”
“That’s OK,” said Martin. “We can ask the new president(总统) for some money. He said he would help anyone in __51__. I’m sure he will help us. He is very rich, you know.”
So they decided to write a letter to the new president. Soon the letter was finished and they hurried to the post office.
In front of the post office stood a small box. They __52__ the letter into the box carefully and went home __53__.
The next morning, they __54__ the post office on their way to school. __55__, they found the box was not a post box but trash-box (果皮箱).
41. A. living                     B. moving                  C. starting                 D. going
42. A. head                        B. hand                      C. arm                        D. back
43. A. talked                            B. told                       C. spoke                    D. said
44. A. easy                       B. hard                             C. fun                        D. scary
45. A. try                          B. do                         C. ask                        D. work
46. A. neither                   B. either                    C. too                        D. also
47. A. easy enough           B. enough fun           C. difficult enough    D. enough room
48. A. bridge                    B. rule                       C. idea                       D. letter
49. A. borrow                   B. lend                             C. bring                     D. buy
50. A. expensive               B. cheap                    C. important              D. useful
51. A. school                    B. home                     C. need                      D. order
52. A. place                      B. took                             C. put                        D. bring
53. A. angrily                   B. sadly                     C. happily                  D. friendly
54. A. passed                    B. walked                  C. ran                        D. looked
55. A. To their surprise      B. At first                   C. In the end             D. In fact
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-6-28 22:53:19 | 只看该作者
好帖子,支持楼主
板凳
发表于 2013-6-29 15:04:07 | 只看该作者
加油吧孩子们好好学习
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:25