[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-21 10:37:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
I. 选词填空(10)
(        )1.----How long ______ you ________ your homework last night ?
----For about one and a half hours .
A. have; done      B. have; been doing     C. did ; do
(        )2.Would you please ________ the radio ? It’s too noisy, I can’t stand it .
         A. turning up                   B. turn down          C. turn on
(        )3. ----Would you mind ______ me _______ my English ?
           ---- Of course not . I’ll try my best .
         A. help; to study     B. helping; with      C. to help; study
(        )4. I am very proud China is a great country _______ a long and colorful history .          A. have         B. has                C. with
(        )5. The ______ you listen to Wilber Pan’s songs , the _______ you will like him .         A. much ; many      B. many; much            C. more; more
(        )6. ---How long has your brother been playing the piano ?  ----_______ 1998     
          A. For           B. In                C. Since
(        )7. ----What do you think is ________ hobby in your class ? -----To collect candy paper .   A. most unusual            B. more unusual     C. the most unusual
(        )8. The classroom is full of students. There _______ any room for anybody else.           A. aren’t               B. isn’t                  C. is
(        )9. I know you have _______books about Olympics. Can I have a look at them ?       A. few     B. a little           C. several  
(        )10. I started learning music when I was five. I like it very much .I am still learning it. So I ____________it for the ______ nine years .
          A. have been learning ; about     B. learned; around     C. have been learning; whole
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 11:12