楼主
发表于 2013-4-29 23:12:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
八年级同步练习(11)
单项选择。
26. —What’s the matter with you?
— I had ____________cold and had to stay in ____________ bed.
A. a, a                           B. the, the                    C. a, /                   D. /, a
27.Would you like ____________ cup of tea?
A. other                       B.the other                C.another            D. the one
28. Everythingis ____________ on the earth (地球) than on the moon.
A. much moreheavier    B.much more heavy      C. more heavier   D.much heavier
29. —Must I put on the coat?
— No, ____________.
A. you can’t                   B.you mustn’t                     C. you needn’t              D. you may not
30. —Can you take walks with me after school?
— Yes, I ____________.
A. would like                 B.would love            C. love                     D. would like to
31.Li Lei’s parents ____________ doctors.
A. are all                    B. are both               C. all are           D.both are
32. TheEnglish novel is quite easy for you. There are ____________ new words in it.
A. a little                B. little            C.a few        D. few
33.Excuse me. Is this the way ____________ the supermarket?
A. of                         B.to                     C. on                 D.for
34.I don’t know ____________.
A. how is he                                                     B.where is he
C. who he is                                                    D. why does he come here
35.You should keep your house ____________.
A.cleaning               B. to clean              C. clean           D.cleans
36. My brotherfinished ____________ the storybook yesterday. He returned it to the library.
   A. to write                  B.writing               C. to read                  D.reading
37.Do you come here ____________ your car?
A. on                        B. by                           C. in                    D. into
38. Can you ____________my house to have a meeting tonight?
A. come overto         B.come back to           C. leave for         D.have a look at
39. ____________is it from here to the station? It’s ten minutes’ ride.
A. Howlong             B. How far               C. How much        D. How many
40. ____________she is tired, ____________ Han Mei doesn’t stop working.
A. Although,but          B.But, although         C. Although, /      D. /, /
41.Our summer holiday is coming. Two _________ students in our school will go tothe beach.
A.hundred                            B. hundreds                  C. hundreds of              D.hundred of
42. — What’sthe weather like in Harbinin winter?
— There is ____________snow and it is ____________ cold.
A. much too,much too                                      B. too much, too much
C. much too,too much                                D. too much, much too
43. Joe ____________ go to the doctor. His leg is broken.
A. have to                    B. can                   C.has to            D. may
44.Maybe I won’t come back ____________ six o’clock. So don’t wait.
A. away                         B.if                             C. until                 D. when
45.She doesn’t want to ____________ so much money on the shoes.
A. take                     B.cost                   C. pay             D. spend
完型填空。
In the doctor’s waiting room, sick men and women weresitting on the chair. Bob, a school boy, was among them. They all looked verysad   46   Bob. He lost himself (沉浸于) in an   47   storyin a magazine. Just then the doctor came in and said he was ready   48   the next person. Bob jumped up and   49   the doctor's room. “What’s your trouble?” asked the doctor. Before Bobcould say a word, the doctor made him   50   on the bed. “Now I’ll listen to your heart beat.” Bob tried tospeak, but the doctor told him not to   51   anything.
“I’ll   52   your temperature.” Bob tried   53  ,but the doctor stopped him. After a moment, the doctor said, “Well, boy, don’t   54  .There is   55   withyou.” “I know,” said Bob. “I just come to fetch (取) some medicine for my father.”
46. A. except                B. and                          C. or                            D. so
47. A. excited               B.interest                     C. interesting                D. interested
48. A. for                            B.with                         C.at                                   D.in
49. A. ran into                     B.run in                      C.walk into                  D. entered into
50. A. lie down             B.to lay                       C.lied                          D.lying
51. A. say                     B.said                         C.talking                            D. speaking
52. A. make                  B.let                           C.bring                       D.take
53. A. sit up                  B.to sit up                   C. and sit up                 D. to sit down
54. A. afraid                 B.worry                      C.happy                      D.laugh
55. A. wrong nothing     B. wrong anything         C. nothing wrong          D. anything wrong
阅读理解。
A
Once there wasan Indian beggar(乞丐). Hecame to a farmer’s house and asked for some food. The farmer told him to comein and sit down to have dinner. There was a German and a Frenchman, too. Thefarmer said, “Well, you are the last man to come. You shall go to get thechicken for us.” The Indian agreed and a whole chicken was brought in. He cutoff the head and gave it to the farmer, and said, “You are the headman here.You should have the head.” He gave the neck to the farmer’s wife and said, “Youare next to the headman, so you should have the neck.” Both of the farmer’sdaughters were given a wing. “You will soon fly away from home and you eachshould have a wing.” He said to the Frenchman and the German, “You two poor menhave a long wayfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.PC-/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif to go to get home.” He gave each of them afoot. Then he said, “I am just a poor Indian beggar. I’ll eat what is left.”
56.The beggar was from ____________.
A.India                  B. England                   C. Germany                  D. France.
57.There were ___________ people having dinner at the farmer’s house according tothe story.
  A. five               B. six                        C.seven                     D.eight
58.The head of the chicken was given to ____________.
  A. thebeggar          B.the farmer                C.the farmer’s wife      D.the German
59. The beggarsaid the Frenchman and the German should have the feet of thefile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.PC-/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.gif chicken because ___________.
A.they were next to the headman.               B.they would fly away.
C. they had a long way to go to get home             D.they were poor people.
60. What do youthink of the beggar?
A. He was a rich man                             B. He was a clever man.
C. He was a generous(大方的)man.        D.He was a brave(勇敢的)man.
B
You likesurfing the Internet in your spare time, don’t you? But hafile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.PC-/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.gifve you ever heard about “Happy Farm?” If youthink “Happy Farm” is a farm in the countryside, you are wrong. “Happy Farm” isa computer game. Players have their own farm and do things as farmers do on afarm. They plant seeds, water plants, pick worms(虫子)and harvest(收获)crops.
I have a farm,too. Every night after finishing my homework, I turn on my computer to takecare of my farm. Every player should take care of their farm often. First, Iharvest my crops if they are fully grown. Second, I sell the crops.Third, I go shopping and buy some seeds. Fourth, I plant the seeds and wait foranother harvest. In “Happy Farm”, players can steal the crops from otherpeople’s farms. In order to protect the crops, some players have a dog on theirfarm. I don’t have enough money to buy a dog, so I have a plan. First, I willsave money by selling my crops, and then I will have enough money to get a dog.
61.The writer may be a ____________ according to the passage.
   A. farmer                       B.singer                      C. policeman                D. student
62.In order to keep the thieves from stealing the crops, you can ____________.
A. Steal otherpeople’s crops                               B.stop planting seeds
C. buy a dog                                                      D.turn off the computer
63.The underlined words “fully grown” mean “____________” in Chinese.
A.生病了                          B.成熟了                  C.干涸了                  D.长虫了
64.According to the passage, which of the following is the correct order(顺序)?
I plant the seeds and wait for anotherharvest.
I harvest crops after they are fullygrown.
I sell the crops.                                             I go shopping and buy seeds.
A. ①④③②           B.②③④①          C.④①③②          D. ②①④③
65.The text is mainly talking about ____________.
A. how to playin “Happy Farm”                         B.how to get a dog
C. how to be afarmer                                         D.how to be a good player
C
左栏是五个人的需求,右栏是八条广告信息。请你分别为每个人找出合适的信息配对。并将答案的字母编号填写在答卷指定的位置上。此题不能填涂在答题卡上。
(   ) 66.Mrs. Li wants to send her daughter to take some piano lessons during the comingsummer holiday.
(   ) 67.Betty and her boyfriend want to spend the weekend to watch something new. Theyboth like dancing.
(   ) 68. Darning wants to buy some newspaper toread so that he can improve his English.
(   ) 69.Mr. Black wants to come to Beijingfor the first time in August. He wants to enjoy the real Beijing Opera verymuch.
(   ) 70.Tony and his classmates will have a trip in Guangzhou next week. They need to rent a car anda driver who understands English.

A.     Watch Your Neck: This modern ballet(芭蕾)is telling the story of "Dracula"  which is the classic novel by Irish playwright Bram Stoker. Time: 8:30 p.m. February  2-9. Tel: 98558588.

B.  Children's Activity Center:  Tel: 66589982.

Add: No.2 Zhongshan Road.  (Singing lessons, piano lessons and dancing lessons.)

C.  Art  Show: A total of 10 artists living close to each other are giving an art  exhibition.

D.   Peking Opera: Mei Lanfang’s brave fighting against the Japanese during  the war of Resistance against Japanese will open your mind.

E.   Foreign Book Center: More and more increasing learning English books  and newspapers, CDs. etc.

F.  The  Changcheng Hotel: Five star hotel. Looking for much experienced receptionists.  Tel: (010)55883326

G.   Car-Hire Service: 12 seats Forit transit van for hire in Zhujiang  Business and Private Hire. We have English- speaking drivers.

H.   Tianhe Car Selling Center: Different kinds of cars on sale. Different  prices with high quality. Tel: (020)89885986

.看图填词。
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1.PC-/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpg
Breakfast was ready and Mrs. Green came into Tim’s bedroom. Get 71.      quickly, dear,” she said. “It’s a 72.      to ten. We’ll go shopping in half an hour.”There was no 73.     . Her sonwasn’t in bed. Then she looked in the room carefully. She couldn’t 74.       his football. She thought that her son hadgone to 75.       with his friends.
Ten minutes 76.       , Timcame in. He was out of breath.
“What happened to you, dear?” Mrs. Green 77.       in surprise(惊讶).
The boy didn’t answer. Instead(相反地), he asked, “ Mom, is it true that an apple a day 78.       the doctor away?”
“Yes, that’s true,” answered Mrs. Green.
“Then give me an apple, but be 79.       ! The doctor’s window is 80.       and he is looking for me now!”
71. up  72. quarter  73. reply /answer  74. see / find  75. play
76. later 77. asked   78. keeps         79. quick     80. broken
读写综合。
A) 信息归纳。
Birthday isalways special for every person. It is a special moment that has to becelebrated(庆祝).For parents who have kids at home, holding a birthday party is always animportant thing. But what about holding the 50th birthday party?When your mom or dad turns 50, you may want to have a nice and memorable(难忘的) party forthem. Here are some ideas to hold a memorable 50th birthday party.
The mostimportant thing in a party is the theme. Set the theme(主题)with theperson’s favorite thing. For example, if your dad turns 50 this year and heloves gardening, then you can set the party in a garden full of plants andflowers.
Prepare a nicebirthday cake. You don’t need to put fifty candles on it. Five candles can alsostand for fifty years.
Choose ahumorous(幽默的)person to give a speech at the beginning of the party. It is a good way tostart a party and it will make all the guests feel easy at the party.
Don’t forget totake pictures and make a recording(录像)for the birthday party.
InformationCard

The passage is mainly about how to hold  a nice and memorable (81) ___________

Advice

Set  the theme of the party with (82) ___________.

Prepare  a (83) ___________.

Choose  a humorous person (84) ___________ at the beginning of the party.

Remember  to (85) ___________ and make a recording for the party.

B) 书面表达
假如你是Michael, 本周日将是你的13岁生日。你将在家里举办生日聚会。根据内容提示写一封邀请琳达来参加你的聚会。要求:80词左右,可适当发挥。注意格式。
    内容提示:聚会晚上七点钟开始,大家在一起唱歌、做游戏;吃晚饭;在电脑上看电影。
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 04:49