[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-26 15:19:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
2010•湖北省武汉市,三,15)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41---55各题所给的ABCD四各选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
Denny Crook was a famous photographer. He traveled all over the world, taking pictures for magazines and newspapers, and won many prizes.
I’ll do anything to get a good photo,” he often said. “I’ll go anywhere at any time, even if it is (41).”
And he told the (42). He had photos of earthquakes, forest fires, floods and even wars. If something interesting happened, Denny went to photo it.
He was a married man and his wife often asked him to take her with him, but he always (43).”I’ll travel for my work, not for (44),” he told her . “You won’t enjoy yourself, and I won’t have (45) to look after you. Sometimes there’s not even anywhere to (46), and I have to sleep outside. I often don’t have a good (47) or a bath for days. You won’t like it.”
Denny, I’m not a child,” his wife didn’t (48). “I can look after myself. Please take me with you the next time you go overseas.”
Denny did not say anything, but he (49) about it, and when he was asked to go to Africa he said to his wife, “You can come to Africa with me if you want to. I’ve got to take photos of wild (50) there. It should be interesting and not too uncomfortable.”
His wife was very (51), and at first she had a very enjoyable time.
Then Denny went to off to (52) some lions to photo. His wife went with him, but before long they became separated. She walked down one path while he walked down the other.
Suddenly, Denny heard her (53). He ran back and saw her running toward him. A huge lion was chasing her.
Quickly Denny took his camera out of its case and (54) it at his wife and the lion.
Then he shouted, “(55), woman! I can’t get you both in the picture!”
41. A. dangerous        B. natural           C. convenient          D. impossible
42. A. lie              B. reason           C. news               D. truth
43. A. allowed         B. refused           C. failed              D. joked
44. A. wealth          B. prize             C. pleasure            D. luck
45. A. money          B. time             C. interest             D. ability
46. A. meet            B. work            C. shop               D. stay
47. A. meal            B. picnic            C. room              D. party
48. A. agree            B. understand       C. reply               D. complain
49. A. worried          B. forgot           C. asked              D. thought
50. A. land            B. flowers           C. animals             D. people
51. A. confused         B. excited           C. surprised           D. disappointed
52. A. find             B. feed              C. drive              D. shoot
53. A. singing           B. crying            C. laughing           D. cheering
54. A. threw            B. fired              C. showed            D. pointed
55. A. Hurry up         B. Look out          C. Slow down         D. Go ahead
【答案】41.A  42.D  43.B  44.C  45.B  46.D  47.A  48.A  49.D  50.C  51.B  52.A  53.B  54.D  55.C
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:03