[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-26 15:16:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
2010•浙江省湖州市,三,15)阅读下面短文,理解其大意,然后从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
Long long ago,there was a swan(天鹅)with golden feathers(金羽毛).She lived in a lake.A woman lived in a small house_26_the lake with her two daughters.They were very poor.They worked hard all year round,_27_still,they lived a hard life and sometimes they even didn’t have enough_28_to buy food.
The swan was _29_to see that.She said to herself, “I’ll give one of my_30_to them each day,then they can live a happy life with the money selling my feathers.”That evening,she _31_to the poor woman’s house and left a golden feather on the table without saying_32_.From then on,the swam came every day and gave them a feather.The woman was very happy because their life was much_33_than before.
But day after day,the woman became greedy(贪婪).She said to her _34_.The swan may fly away one day.If so,we will be poor again.We should take all_35_feathers shen she comes next time.
Oh,no,Mom!”cried the daughters, “This will _36_the swan.She helps us a lot !”But the mother wouldn’t listen.When the _37_came as usual,the mother caught her and took all her feathers.But suddenly,the golden feathers _38_chicken feathers.
Then ,the Golden Swan said, “Poor Mother,I came to -39_you,but you wanted to kill me.Now,I am leaving and will _4_come back.Never be greedy!”With these words,the swan flew away.
26.A.above                   B.over                   C.near                   D.under
27.A.and               B.but                    C.so               D.or
28.A.money                  B.time                   C.room                 D.energy
29.A.happy                   B.surprised            C.sad                    D.scared
30.A.presents         B.golden coins       C.feathers              D.collections
31.A.flew                     B.ran                    C.climbed              D.walked
32.A.something             B.everything          C.nothing              D.anything
33.A.duller                   B.better                 C.busier                D.harder
34.A.brothers         B.sisters                C.sons                   D.daughters
35.A.his                       B.her                    C.their                  D.our
36.A.hurt                     B.save                   C.protect        D.refuse
37.A.woman                 B.daughter             C.chicken              D.swan
38.A.heard of        B.changed into       C.looked for          D.came from
39.A.trouble                 B.help                   C.teach                  D.invite
40.A.sometimes            B.always        C.usually        D.never
【答案】CBACC   ADBDB   ADBBD
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:17