楼主
发表于 2013-4-26 14:19:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
中考英语选择填空精编
2010年中考英语分块复习—单项选择题
一、冠词
   1. — I think a rabbit is a good pet for ____ 5-year-old child like Vera.
— Really? I don't think so.
A. an                                   B. a                             C. /                              D. the
   2. —Will you get there by       train ?   —No , I’ll take       taxi .
A. / ; a                     B. a ; the                  C. / ; /                     D. the ; a
   3.--What do you usually do after school?
      --We usually play ______soccer for half _____hour on _____playground.
       A.不填;anthe          Btheathe          C.不填;a;不填     D. the ; an ; a
   4. Peter likes playing    football very much, but he doesn't like_____football I
bought for him on his birthday.
        A thethe                 B,/,/                C. the,/                  D./ ; the
   5. _________ woman in a purple skirt is Betty’s mother.
        A. The                B. A                     C. An                         D. 不填
   6. —What’s ______ date today?   —It’s June 26th.
          A. 不填                         B. a                             C. the                           D. that
   7.  Suzhou is ___most beautiful tourist city and I believe I’ll come for __ second time.
             A. the; a                   B. a; a                          C.    a; the                    D. the; the
   8. Pass me ___dictionary next to the radio, and I also need _____pen to write something.
  A. a; a                 B. the; the                 C. the; a                    D. a; the
   9.It is          useful book. I borrowed it from        school library.
.  A.an; a                        B.a; an                         C.a; the                        D.an; the      
   10. People, especially teens, think it ______ great fun to surf on _______ Internet.
        A. a; the                  B. a; 不填              C. the; the                D. 不填; the
   11.Do you. Know_______lady in blue? Yes. She is a teacher of a university.
         A. a                       B. the                         C. an                    D.不填
   12. I’ve had ______bad headache all day, so I think I’ll go to _______bed early.
        A. a; 不填                B. 不填; the            C. 不填 ; 不填         D. a; the
   13. Millie has           e-dog and its name is Hobo.
            A. a                           B. an                            C. the                          D.不填
   14. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on _____ third Sunday in _____ June.
A. the; a                    B.不填; the          C. the; 不填                  D. a; 不填
   15. —What can I do for you?  —I want _________ orange blouse for my daughter.
A. an                        B. the                           C. a                               D. / (不填)
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:44