跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-16 15:44:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 云霞客 于 2012-4-16 15:47 编辑
1.区别不同的情态动词的意思特别是will、would“会”、must“一定”can’t、couldn’t “不可能”should“竟然、按道理来说应该如此”
Mike ______________________(肯定不在打扫)the classroom now. I saw himplaying basketball on the playground a moment ago.(clean)
I can’t imagine _______________________(竟然短缺)of water in Yunlan ,the southwest of China wherethere used to be adequate rain.(shortage)
This kind of kite made of silk _____________ (不容易撕破), so don’t worry about it.(tear)
2.对过去的动作进行推测用情态动词+have done 的形式; 对过去正在进行的动作进行推测用情态动词+have been doing的形式;对现在正在进行的动作推测用情态动词+be doing的形式。
3.含must 的反意疑问句,当must表示推测时不能用must引导反意疑问句。对现在的动作进行推测则用表示现在时的助动词来引导;当句中有must have done 的形式且后面又有表示过去的时间状语,此时用表示过去时的助动词来引导;当句中有must have done 的形式且后面没有表示过去的时间状语,此时用have、has 来引导。
You must have watched thatfootball match last night,________________?(不是吗)(you)
He can speak Spanish very fluently .He must havelearned the language before,____________(不是吗)?(he)
4.名词性从句中含有“坚持、命令、建议、要求”时insist、order、command、advise、propose 、demand、desire、request、require、urge、recommend以及这些词的名词形式,用should也可省表示虚拟语气。
Representatives attending Copenhagen Conference recommendedthat _______________________ (采取严厉措施)to reduce carbon emission.(take)
5.If引导的从句中含有should、had、were可以省略if将should、had、were提到句首
It’s a pity that he failed the exam. If he____________________(更加注意)his handwriting,he wouldhave done better.(concentrate)
If ____________(不采取有效措施),we wouldhave lost all our tropical forests by 2100.(take)
6.would rather+从句用虚拟语气 当表示于现在或者将来事实相反时用过去时 若表示与过去事实相反的则用过去完成时
Do you feel like dining out for a change or would yourather we two __________(吃晚饭)at home?(have)
7.含蓄条件句 without, with, but for, otherwise等。
---Why didn’t you tell him the possible danger ?
---But__________________________(我能做什么)otherwise?He never listens to me.(do)
Last Friday’s charity pop concert was a great successas a whole .Actually we _________________________ (会满意)with half of the moneycollected.(satisfied)
It was vital to choose exactly the right place to cutor the diamond________(本来可能成为碎片)(break into)
8.主从句时态不一致
——The weather has been very hot and dry.
——Yes. If it had rained even a drop ,things ______________________ (就会更好)now!My vegetables wouldn’t havedied.(be)
答案:can’t be cleaning; thereshould be a shortage;won’t tear easily;didn’t you; hasn’the; strict measures should be taken; hadconcentrated more on; no effective measures were taken; haddinner; what could I have done; would have been satisfied; couldhave broken into pieces; would be better.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:03