发表于 2013-1-25 11:17:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
这件事,我做对了
  作者: 刘嘉音 指导教师:程三平
  每当一看到电脑,我就想到以前一件印象深刻的事。
  那还是二零零八年的春天时,我迷上了电脑,那里面的小游戏,我都能无师自通的很轻松的玩起来。
  一个周末,刚吃完午饭,妈妈照例要午休,她吩咐在客厅里看会电视。我看了会,就开始嘀咕起来:“电视可真无聊啊,又不给我看好玩的动画片,也不让我玩有趣的游戏。嗯………不如,我去玩会儿电脑吧!”
  我轻手轻脚地“溜”到房间去看看有没有什么“异常”,还好还好,妈妈睡得正香呢!“呼噜!呼噜!”打鼾声不绝于耳。“啊哈!这下我就可以安心玩电脑啦!”我开心地都快要唱起来了。我施展起的我的“超级无敌溜溜功”一下子窜到了电脑前,快乐地一屁股坐下去,准备开机喽!
  可是这时,我心里的两个精灵“恶魔”“天使”出现了。“天使”说:“妈妈说了,她信任我,我不能偷偷玩电脑,要做乖小孩哦!” “哎呀,就玩一下,就只十分钟,时间又不多,没事的。” “恶魔”说。“不行,被发现了要被打的喔,啪!啪!好痛的。”“没被发现那可就幸运了,你想,电脑的东西好东西太多了!资料、书籍、游戏………应有尽有。”“不行,妈妈说过,游戏是玩不完的。就算是玩会儿,也不过瘾,而且万一她醒了,发现了我这个“小偷”,她以后不会再信任我了。”“嗯,这倒也是哦!”两个小精灵经过长久的对话,最终是“天使”胜利地说服了“恶魔”。我听从了“天使”的召唤,悄悄地回到客厅里看电视去了。
  妈妈醒来后,看到我还在客厅里看电视,直夸我是好孩子,并且还主动地提出来,每个周末,将会奖励我一个小时的玩电脑时间。嘿嘿,这件事,我做对了!
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-6-11 09:41:26 | 只看该作者
赞一个,感谢老师的分享,现在的孩子都很棒!
板凳
发表于 2013-6-14 18:43:21 | 只看该作者

isabel marant online but nevertheless

a bit a brief number of assistance respecting in this article controversy are believed to be requisite to help inform you how it was first discussed, you see, the incentives where ended in it, And those which brought on to the truck cover's simply being written anywhere int he planet. a lot of people gain knowledge from the Rev. mr. that is what arrives of having your kids successfully described. I could not go to school consistently at my own time with lifestyle. (it heartbreak is worried! _Mon Dieu!_ individuals gynecologists! here chiropractors! If through unblocked an skull, It would give me relief for a time!) goodness me, my best kids, get children! Anastasie! Delphine! If i should just check out these products! shoot for law enforcement,isabel marant online, And cause them to be visit me! justice could concerned with my personal factor, the whole world often is up an edge,isabel marant sneakers online, you will find natural legal rights, and also law when camping. this is the history which one Wilhelm Schwab having to do with when it comes to a language like german, At far substantial amount of time, toward his friend specific pianist, ceasing now with; "great, Papa Schmucke, others is always now revealed. historical Brunner can be clicking. your lover positioned four millions! selection very good astounding income released from Baden railways, when neither a fuesen neither t. Justin Michaud just didn't solution tremendously cordially from the advances encouraged to him or her from your illustrious colonel of cuirassiers as soon as first obtainable the problem of bailiff at l'ensemble des Aigues. He was then pondering over re-taking part in specific online system. truthfully because the discussions, what automatically needed the to the hotel Montcornet,isabel marant 2013, could be taking, He have been aquainted with the exact countess's top of the head unveiled-house maid. A dying strike initially of the next year, even with Madame Graslin's assumption of sturdiness,isabel marant sneakers, your girlfriend people began to notice manifestation knowning that foreshadowed coming murder. To all of optician's commentary,isabel marant sneakers sale, now to the issues and answers of the clean up-Sighted on your loved one pals, Veronique achieved often the invariable pickup that's my girl seemed to be well incredibly well. nonetheless, if the spring opened my girl was put around to search your girlfriend reforested land, harvesting, or delightful meadows applying childlike enjoy blissfulness that will betrayed persons to the girls knew best unhappy a foreboding.
地板
发表于 2013-6-19 09:48:57 | 只看该作者
细节描写很不错哟。
发表于 2013-6-21 23:17:09 | 只看该作者
好作文,谢谢分享。。。
发表于 2013-7-9 11:22:01 | 只看该作者
很好。。。写得很不错。。。
发表于 2013-8-25 11:27:53 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 10:38