x
初升高衔接试题
总分: 120 时间: 100分钟   姓名              得分
第二部分笔试
选择填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
    从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
— How long can I ______ the book?
— For two weeks.
A. keep                 B. borrow                     C. lend                  D. buy   
【答案】A     
【解  析】词义辨析。How long意为多长时间 keep是延续性动词,通常和延续性动词连用;而borrowlendbuy都是短暂性动词。句意为这本书我能借多长时间啊?两个星期故选A
【标准答案】11#1#1#4#A  
【难易度】3、4
【关键词】九年级#初升高#衔接#中考#初升高衔接试题#选择填空#选择题#单选题#词汇辨析#延续性动词#询问时长#keep#how long
— I think winter is a beautiful season, ______ when it snows.
— Me, too.
A. specially                  B. especially          C. probably           D. properly
【答案】B
【解  析】词义辨析。句意:冬季是一个漂亮的季节,尤其是下雪时。specially特意地;专门地especially其;特别在句中通常作状语,用来加强语气,后面常跟要强调的内容;probably大概;或许;很可能properly恰当地;正确地especially强调的是重要性,含有优越好感之意,故选B
【标准答案】12#1#1#4#B
【难易度】4
【关键词】
九年级#初升高#衔接#中考#初升高衔接试题#选择填空#选择题#单选题#词汇辨析#副词#especially#specially#probably#properly
— Do you know ______ tomorrow?
— At 8 o’clock.
A. when did she come                           B. when she came
C. when will she come                           D. when she will come
This silk dress ______ so smooth. It’s made in China.
      A.feels                 B. smells               C. sounds                     D. tastes
There ______ a big tree here.
A.used to                                            B. used to be      
C.used to have                                    D. is used to be
— ______ do you clean your room?
— Every day.
A. How long          B. How many        C. How often         D.How soon
If you want to go to see the movie this evening, so ______ I.
      A.do                           B. am                    C. will                  D. should
— Do you know Lucy’s grandma?
— Of course. She is a kind woman, but she has ______ for about a month sinceshe ______ in the accident.
A. been dead;was killed                        B. died;was killed
C. been dead;killed                              D. died;killed
Tom can hardly do his homework, ______?
A. does he                                                B. doesn’t he
C. can he                                           D.can’t he
— Do you like sports?
— Yes, I do some running in the park every day ______ the weather isterrible.
A. if                            B. after                 C. unless               D. while
She was very sad when she heard of her son’s ______.
A. dead                 B. death                C. died                  D. dying
You are ______ to pass the exam.
A. clever enough                                       B. enough clever
C. cleverer enough                             D.enough cleverer
— I’m going for a summer camp in Qingdao next month.
— ______!
A. What a pity                                          B. Notat all  
C. Don’t worry                                        D. Have a goodtime
It ______ that they had no change with them atthe moment.
A. seemed                                                B. was seemed
C. seem                                             D. is seemed
At last the boy was made ______ andbegan to laugh.
A. stop crying                                 B.to stop to cry   
C. to stop crying                                     D. stop to cry
完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
Monty was the son of a horse trainer. Whenhe was in his ninth grade, he was asked to
writea   1 about what he wanted to beand do when he grew up.
That night he wrote a seven-page paper saying that someday he’d  2 a horse ranch(牧场).He wrote about his dream in great detail and he   3   drew a picture of a 200-acre ranch with allthe buildings.
He put a great deal of his   4   into the project and the next day he handed itin   5 his
teacher. Two days later he received his paper back. On thefront page was a large red F with a   6   that read, “See me after class.”
The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class andasked, “7 did I receive an F?”
The teacher said, “This is an   8   dream for a young boy like you. You come froma poor family. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of   9  .You have to buy the land. You have to pay for other things. There is no   10   you could ever do it.” Then the teacher added,“11 you rewrite this paper with a more realisticgoal, I will reconsider your grade.”
The boy went home and thought about   12   long and hard. He asked his father what heshould do. His father said, “Look, son, you have to make up your own mind onthis. However, I think it is a very important   13   for you.”
Finally, after sitting with it for a week, the boy turned inthe   14   paper, making no changes at all. He said tothe teacher, “You can keep the F and I’ll keep my   15  .”
1. A. speech           B.paper                C. notice               D. diary
2. A. paint                    B.win                   C. own                  D. sell
3. A. just               B.almost               C. ever                  D. even
4. A. heart                    B.life                   C. advice               D. trust
5. A. to                 B.with                  C. from                 D. for
6. A. word                    B.letter                 C. note                  D. post
7. A. How                    B.Why                 C. When                D. Where
8. A. unusual                                     B.unforgettable
  C. unimportant                               D.unrealistic
9. A. money           B.time                  C. space                D. effort
10. A. wonder        B.way                  C. problem                   D. matter
11. A. Though        B.Since                C. Until                D. If
12. A. himself        B.him                  C. it                      D. itself
13. A. change         B.gift                   C. message                   D. decision
14. A. long                   B.thick                 C. same                 D. correct
15. A. grade             B.dream               C. duty                  D. secret
阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
    阅读下列材料,从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
A                                               
What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange or red?If you do, you must be an active person who enjoys life. Do you like blue? Thenyou are probably quiet, shy, and would rather follow than lead.
Colors do influence our moods (情绪). Ayellow room makes most people feel more cheerful and more relaxed than a darkgreen one, and a red dress brings warmth and cheer to the saddest winter day.On the other hand, black is depressing(令人压抑的).There was a black bridge over the Thames River, near London. The number ofpeople who killed themselves on that bridge used to be larger than on any otherbridge in the area — until it was repainted green.
Light and bright colors make people not only happier but alsomore active. In the factory, the workers will work better, harder, and havefewer accidents when their machines are painted orange rather than black.
1. An active person may like ______.
A. yellow,orange or red                 B. yellow, black, or red     
C. orange, blue or black                  D.black, red or orange
2. Most people feel more ______ ina yellow room than in a dark green one.
    A. tired               B.bored              C.worried           D.relaxed
3. More people killed themselves on the black bridge than on anyother bridge probably because ______.   
A.the bridge was very tall                  B. the bridgewas too crowded
    C. people didn’t likethe bridge            D.the color of the bridge was depressing
4. In the factory, when the machines are painted orange, theworkers will work ______.
    A. worse         B.harder                    C.more slowly             D.more angrily
5. Which could be the best title for the passage?
    A. Cheerful Colors                      B. Your FavoriteColor      
C.The Secret of Color                    D.The Color of a Bridge
B
Sometimespeople come into your life and you know at once that they were sure to bethere. They serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help find out whoyou are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be: yourclassmate, neighbor, teacher, long-lost friend or even a real stranger. But youknow that every moment they will affect (影响)your life in some serious way.
Sometimes things happen to you. At the time they may seemterrible, painful (痛苦的) and unfair. But later you realizethat without getting over those difficulties you would have never realized yourfurther ability and strength. Everything happens for a reason and nothinghappens by chance or with good or bad luck.
The people you meet affect your life, and the success andfailure you experience, create who you are. Even the bad experiences can belearned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and importantones.
Enjoy every day, even every moment and take from it everythingthat you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. Talkto people you have never talked to before, and really listen. You should setyour sights high, hold your head up, tell yourself you are a great one andbelieve in yourself.
    Youcan make your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out andlive it.        
1. The people we meet ______.   
A.all know where to find us            B. serve us on no purpose
C. won’t becomeour neighbor          D. will change us in some way
2. From the passage, we know that bad things can make us ______.
A. terriblymeet bad luck                    B.realize our further ability  
C. find noserious success           D. possibly enjoy every moment
3. The underlined word “poignant” in the passage means ______.
A.平淡的              B.明显的      C.深刻的      D.艰苦的
4. The writer’s advice is that we should ______.
A. never talkto strange people             B. learn asmuch as we can each day   
C. get overdifficulties painfully           D. notbelieve in ourselves but others
5. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Create YourOwn Life                  B. Hold Your Head Up   
C. People YouMeet in Life                 D. ThingsHappen to You
C

Articles Wanted

School Life

▲ Articles should be typewritten (打印)  and double spaced, using only one side of the page.

▲ Your name, year of birth, school  name (and English teacher), home address and e-mail address must be included.

▲ For photos, place the information on the back  of each envelope: PLEASE DON’T FOLD.

▲ Please keep copies of your text, pictures or  photos.

▲ The sentence MUST BE  WRITTEN with your name on each work, “I promise the above work is completely  original (原创的). ”

▲ If your article is chosen, you will receive a  copy of School Life and a special gift.

SEND IT ALL SUMMER!

For  more information, please contact (联系) us!

Tel:  (02) 92136116 (02) 92674363

E-mail:  schoollife@ acpmagazines. com. au

Mail:  School Life •Box 5252, Sydney, NSW 200
1. All the information about the writer must be included excepthis/her ______.
    A. school name                        B.e-mail address
    C. year of birth                         D.telephone number
2. What is required for the articles wanted according to thepassage?
    A. They must be fullycreated by the writers themselves.   
B. They must betyped in single space and on both sides.   
C. They must beprovided with photos and descriptions.
    D. They must be sentwith the copies of texts and pictures.
3. According to the passage, you can send your articles ______.   
A.within 3 weeks                      B. all summer
    C. all the yearround                      D. during the whole term
4. How many ways can you find in the passage to contact SchoolLife?
    A. 1.              B. 2              C. 3              D. 4.
5. Who do you think will write articles for School Life?
    A. Students who areinterested in writing.
    B. Teachers who lovewriting and taking photos.
C. Parents whowish their kids to be popular writers.   
D. Readers whohad a happy time in their childhood.

卷(非选择题,共35分)
单词填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:其中有两个是多余的。)

beautiful  same   classroom  deeply  friend   classmate  

do  know   look  anything  because   successful

Myteachers thought I was the worst student. My family also had the   1   thought as my teachers.
When I was going to give up my studying, a newteacher, Miss White came to our school. She was young,   2   and knowledgeable (知识渊博的).
Oneday, I was sitting alone in my   3  , Miss White came up to me and talked to me happily. Soon her smiledrives away my unhappiness.
“Do you think I can go to college?” I didn’t   4   why I asked such a question. Ithought she must say “No”.   5   everyone else said so. But she said, “Dear,you can do   6   you want. Just try, and you’ll get closer tosuccess. I believe you are the best!”
Iwas touched   7   by her words. I decided to study hard. Fromthen on, we became     
good   8  . She often helpedme with my study in her free time.
Inthe end, I   9   well in my studies and went to a good college.Miss White is an angel(天使).Her words have kept me going forward. She helped me to see that I am specialand can be   10   in life.
阅读理解填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
    阅读短文,在空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。
Bill and Simon were good friends. One summer they were on h  1  . They wanted to sail around the Caribbean Sea intheir boat for two weeks.
During their trip, they saw many whales. Bill and Simon were very e  2   because they had wanted to see them very much.Unluckily, w 3   theywere watching them, the whales began to hit the side of the boat.
Suddenly, w 4   started coming in, and they realized that theywere in trouble. They
q  5   jump into the lifeboatbefore the boat sank(沉没), and watched it disappear under the sea.
Luckily, they had enough food and water for about twenty d  6  . They also had a fishing line and a machine which could changesea water i 7   drinkingwater. These two things helped them to survive(存活) during their terribleexperience.
For the nextfifty days they caught about ten fish a day and a  8   them. They saw about twenty ships, butalthough they waved and shouted when the ships were passing, n  9   saw them. They werebecoming weaker and weaker. Then, just as they were beginning to l  10   hope, a fishing boat saved them.
●书面表达(满分15分)
     健康一直是人们关注的问题,我校要举行以关爱健康为主题的班会,请根据以下内容写一篇发言稿。
    1. 保持健康的重要性;

完整试卷
初升高衔接试题.doc (118 KB, 下载次数: 0)
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:51