马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
华中师大一附中2012年高中招生考试
文科综合测试模拟题(一)
时间:60分钟    满分:75分
一、选择题。(本题共35小题,共60分)
I.完形填空。(共20小题,每小题1.5分,共30分)
My husband is an engineer. Sincewe met, he has always been the rock in my life. I knew hehad his feet   1   planted on the ground, and it seemed that nomatter what else went   2  ,he would be the onewho did not change.
Three years of romance and twoyears of marriage later, I began to feel   3   of him because he never brought me flowers, henever   4   me, andnothing had changed in our marriage.
After  5 , I finally told him I wanted to be   6  .He just sat there, speechless and didn’t even know   7   to say to make me stay. Finally, hespoke, “What can I do to change your
  8  ?
“I’llstay if you have a good answer   9   thisquestion,” I replied coldly. “If I asked for a
  10   growing on a cliff, and getting it for me   11   certain death, would you still do so?
Hisface grew troubled. “Can I give you the answer tomorrow morning?”With that, my heart
  12  . He couldn’t evengive me an answer   13  .
The next morning, Ifound he was   14  . However, I found a letter undera warm glass of milk. My eyes   15   misty(湿润) as I was reading it.
“Dear, I’llgive you my   16  . After you do typing for a long time, Ineed my   17   todo it for you. Every time you leave the house, you forget your keys.I need my legs to run
  18   and open the door for you...That’s why Icannot pick the flower for you...”
With tears streaming from myeyes,   19   opened the door. And there he was, with anextremely worried look on his face, waving the packet he had in his hand infront of me.
Just because someone loves you inhis   20  , it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t loveyou heart and soul.
1. A. deeply                  B. firmly               C. slightly             D. totally
2. A. different               B. crazy                C. exciting             D. dishonest
3. A. proud                   B. afraid                C. fond                 D. tired
4. A. frightened             B. loved                C. surprised           D. lost
5. A. some time             B. sometime          C. sometimes         D. some times
6. A. in                        B. up                    C. down                D. out
7. A. what                    B. which               C. how                  D. when
8. A. saying                  B. comment           C. opinion             D. mind
9. A. to                        B. of                     C. for                    D. about
10. A. tree                    B. moon                C. flower               D. butterfly
11. A. meant                 B. prevented          C. caused               D. encouraged
12. A. sank                   B. settled               C. rose                  D. worried
13. A. again                  B. immediately      C. normally           D. luckily
14. A. successful           B. missing             C. sad                   D. anxious
15. A. fell                            B. changed            C. grew                 D. got
16. A. descriptions         B. causes               C. lists                  D. reasons
17. A. heart                  B. fingers                     C. mind                 D. arms
18. A. home                  B. away                 C. out                   D.in
19. A. He                            B. You                  C. I                       D. We
20. A. time                   B. letter                 C. world                D. way
【解 析】
1. 因为前边作者说丈夫是她生活中的靠山,“靠山”应该是脚很稳地踩在地面上,故用firmly(坚固地;牢固地)。deeply意为“深深地”,强调程度深但不一定坚固能像靠山那样,也可以用来说从表面至深处;slightly意为“轻微地”;totally意为“完全地”。故选B
2. 根据空格前的no matter what else went...无论其他的事情变得……)及空格后的信息他总是永恒不变的那一个可知空处是要描述丈夫周围事物的变化情况。后文提到作者一直对丈夫不满并提出了一个近乎疯狂的要求,要他不惧死亡去悬崖上采花,因此空处填入crazy,突出表明在周围情况发生极端变化时,丈夫还是一成不变。故选B
II.阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分,共30分)
A
Statistically, air travel is byfar the safest way to travel, and you can make flying even safer, just byfollowing these simple rules. As your chances to experience an air accident arepractically zero, many of these tips concern what you should and shouldn’t doto make your journey safer when you are airborne.
(1)    Flyon non-stop routes
Most accidents occur during thetake-off, climb, descent and landing phases (阶段) of a flight, so flying non-stopreduces your exposure to these complex procedures.
(2)    Chooselarger aircraft
Although small aircraft (飞机) have very goodsafety records, those with more than 30 passenger seats are designed tocomply (遵守) with much stricter rules andare tested more regularly to make sure they still comply. Also, in the unlikelyevent of a serious accident, larger aircraft provide a better opportunity forpassenger survival.
(3)    Payattention to the pre-flight safety briefing
The information may seemrepetitious (重复的),but it’s worth listening to the flight attendants. And even if you’ve flownbefore, it doesn’t mean you know everything about the aircraft you’re on, suchas the location of the closest emergency exit.
(4)    Storethings safely
Never put very heavy articles inthe overhead storage bins. They may fall out when someone opens the bin andcause injury. Also, the bin may not be able to hold heavier objects duringturbulence (气流).
(5)    Keepyour seat belt fastened while you are seated
Cabin crew always tell you this,but it’s important. You would be seriously injured if the plane hits unexpectedturbulence. Always fasten your seat belt if you are told to. The generalrule of flying is this: If you are told to do something, do it first andask questions later.
(6)    Letthe flight attendant pour your hot drinks
Flight attendants are trained tohandle hot drinks like coffee or tea in a crowded aisle on a moving aircraft,so allow them to pour the drink and hand it to you. Never ask to take a coffeepot from one of them.
21.Although air travel is by far the safest way, _____.
A. it is possible that you are afraid of travelling by plane
B. you still have chances to experience an air accident
C. you still should learn more tips to make your journey safer
D. you should not travel by plane for a long time
22.The underlined word “those” in the second tip refers to _____.
A. smaller planes
B. passengers
C. larger aircraft
D. safety records
23.What does “The general rule” mean in the fifth paragraph?
A. fastening the seat belt
B. staying away from possibleinjuries
C. following the crew’s directionfirst
D. asking more questions
24.Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Larger planes have more safetychecks and are safer in an accident.
B. Take-offs are safer onnon-stop flights than landings.
C. Every aircraft is different,so the safety procedures may be different.
D. Seat belts should be fastened whenthe plane hits turbulence.
25.The best title of the passage should be _____.
A. The Safest Way to Travel
B. Air Safety Tips
C. Non-stop Routes
D. How to Fly a Plane
B
Cheating can happen in a lot ofdifferent ways. When people cheat, it’s not fair to other people, like the kidswho studied for the test or who were the true winners of a game.
Many people like the action ofcheating. It makes difficult things seem easy, like getting all the rightanswers on the test. But it doesn’t solve the problem of not knowing thematerial and it won’t help on the next test — unless the person cheats again. @考@资@源@网
Some people lose respect forcheaters and think less of them. The cheaters themselves may feel bad becausethey know they are not really earning that good grade. And, if they get caughtcheating, they will be in trouble at school, and maybe at home, too.
Some kids cheat because they’rebusy or lazy and they want to get good grades without spending the timestudying. Other kids might feel like they can’t pass the test without cheating.Even when there seems to be a “good reason” for cheating, cheating isn’t a goodidea.
If you were sick or upset aboutsomething the night before and couldn’t study, it would be better to talk withthe teacher about this. And if you don’t have enough time to study for a testbecause of swim practice, you need to talk with your parents about how tobalance swimming and school. @考@资@源@网
A kid who thinks cheating is theonly way to pass a test needs to talk with the teacher and his or her parentsso they can find some solutions together. Talking about these problems and workingthem out will feel better than cheating.
26.The author thinks that when kids cheat in class, _____.
       A. it is unfair to other students
       B. it does harm to their heath
       C. teachers should punish them
       D. teachers shouldn’t stop them at once
27.Some students like cheating mainly because _____.
       A. the material in the test is verydifficult
       B. they want to do better than the others
       C. cheating can make hard things seemvery easy
       D. they have little time to study theirlessons
28.We can learn from the passage _____.
       A. cheaters are often thought highly of
       B. people show no respect for those whocheat
       C. parents whose kids cheat are often introuble
D.kids cheat in the test because of swim practice
29.The fourth paragraph mainly tells us _____.
       A. cheating isn’t a good idea
       B. why kids cheat in the test
       C. some kids can’t pass the test withoutcheating
       D. some kids don’t spend the timestudying
30.In the passage those cheaters are advised to _____.
       A. spend more time on school than onsports
       B. find good solutions instead ofcheating
       C. try hard to be intelligent rather thanlazy
       D. ask their classmates for good methodsof study@@@@
C
Do you want a friend whom youcould tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are youafraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what youare going through. Anne Frank wanted the first kind. So she made her diary herbest friend.
Anne lived in Amsterdam in theMotherlands during World War II. Her family was Jewish so they had to hide, orthey would be caught by German Nazis. They hid away for twenty-five monthsbefore they were discovered. During that time the only true friends was herdiary. She said, “I don’t want to set down a series of facts as mostpeople do. But I want this diary itself to be my best friend, and I shall callmy friend Kitty.”
Thursday,15th June, 1944
DearKitty
I wonder if it’s because I haven’tbeen able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everythingto do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep bluesky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept mespellbound (入迷的).That’s changed since I came here.
...For example one evening whenit was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order tohave a good look at the moon by myself. But as the moon gave far too much light,I didn’t dare open the window. Another time five months ago, I happened to beupstairs when at dusk (黄昏时刻)when the window was open. I didn’t go downstairs until the window had to beshut. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me entirelyin their power; it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen thenight face to face.
...Sadly...I am only able to lookat nature through dirty curtain hanging before very dusty window. It’s nopleasure looking at nature through these any longer, because nature is onething really must be experienced.
Yours,
Anne
31.Anne made friends with her diary because _____.
A. she didn’t like her otherfriends
B. she was a shy girl
C. she trusted nobody
D. she couldn’t communicate withher other friends
32.From the diary we can infer that Anne _____.
A. was a girl who loves nature
B. was good at writing diaries
C. was longing for a normal life
D. had good observation in herdaily life
33.What’s the meaning of the underlined word “set down” in paragraph two?
A. write down                             B.settle down
C. go down                                 D.cut down
34.What made Anne crazy about nature?
A. She was interested in nature.
B. She had no friends.
C. She couldn’t get outdoors fora long time.
D. She could do nothing but watchnature.
35.What is the best title of this passage?
A. Anne’s Best Friend                  B.Nature
C. Break the Free                        D.Disappointed
二、短文填词。(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
One after····
完整试卷
华师大一附中2012年高中招生考试文科综合测试模拟题(一).doc (114.5 KB, 下载次数: 0)
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:40