don’t be late again.
when    what   where    can    please  would   how
you like some coffee?
interesting the story is!
  I help you?
I  like a pair of shoes for my daughter.
二、匹配题。(20分)      
A.                                                                                                
1. Which grade are you in?                                                  A. I am fromChangsha.
2. Where are you from?                                                       B.I’m in Grade Six.
3. What’s Jim’s telephone number?                                       C. Glad to meet you, too.
4. How are you?                                                                 D.It’s 89435634.
5. Glad to meet you.                                                            E.I’m fine.
B.
1. Is Miss Yang your teacher?                                               A. Yes, I am.
2. Have a nice day.                                                              B.It’s a computer.
3. Is there a pen in your bag?                                                C. You, too.
4. What is this?                                                                   D.Yes, there is.
5. Are you in my class?                                                       E.No, she isn’t.
三、选择题。30
Be quick!—_____ be late for school!
A. Be not                                   B.Don’t                                     C.Not
She has an elder brother, _____ she?
A. is                                          B. does                                       C. hasn’t
— Does he often have lunch at home?
— _____.
A. No, he likes                     B.No, he doesn’t                        C. Yes, he do
— How was your weekend?
_____.
A. It is nice                         B.It was my birthday                  C.It was great
— _____ your mother?
— She is a dancer.
A. Which is                         B.How is                                   C.What is      
— _____.
— Good idea.
A. Let’s play baseball.           
B. We are going to the Englishclass.           
C. We went to the park.
— Do you want to go with me?                  
_____.
A. Yes, I did                        B. Yes, I do                                C. It is OK
There  one orange, two apples and three tomatoes inthe basket.
A. is                                          B.are                                         C.be
— What’s the weather like in Wuhan?
_____.
A. It’s warm and sunny         B. It’s busy                                 C. It’s beautiful
How  your sister go to the park?
A. is                                          B.do                                         C.does
— Doesshe play the violin on Monday?
— .
A. Yes, she doesn’t               B. No, shedoesn’t                       C. No, shedoes
— When’s your birthday?
— .
A. That’s good                            B.It’s in May                             C. I’m ten
_____ hot itis today!
       A. How                               B. What a                                   C.How a
_____ happylife we live!
       A. How                               B. What a                                   C.What an
Why _______ you come with us?
A. not                                 B. not to                                     C. don’t
四、句型转换。(20分)
完整试卷下载:
陈述句、疑问句、祈使句、感叹句.doc (94 KB, 下载次数: 0)

分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:48