回复下载mp3:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
吊唁
我对您深表同情!
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you. (我对您深表同情!)
Thank you for your concern. (谢谢您的关心!)
我们为失去一个这么好的人而感到遗憾!(太遗憾了,我们失去了一个伟大的人。)
What a pity we've lost such a great man!
What a pity we've lost such a great man! (我们为失去一个这么好的人而感到遗憾!)
Yes, indeed. (确实是这样。)
我很怀念我的爷爷。
I'm going to miss my grandpa.
I'm going to miss my grandpa. (我很怀念我的爷爷。)
I know how you feel. (我能理解你的感受。)
太不幸了。
That's too bad.
My father is in the hospital now. (我爸爸现在住院了。)
That's too bad. (太不幸了。)
别太消沉了。
Try not to get depressed.
Try not to get depressed. (别太消沉了。)
I can't help it. (我无法控制自己。)
这次很麻烦,对吧?
It was terrible this time, wasn't it?
It was terrible this time, wasn't it? (这次很麻烦,对吧?)
It sure was. (确实是这样。)
我太难过了!
I'm so sorry. *语气比That's too bad还要礼貌一些。
My mother died when I was ten. (我妈妈在我10岁的时候就去世了。)
I'm so sorry. (那太不幸了。)
What a shame.
没关系/别太在意。
Never mind.
I couldn't pass the test.(我考试没有通过。)
Never mind.(没关系。/别太在意。)
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-6-17 09:54:41 | 只看该作者
看看看看看看
板凳
发表于 2013-6-17 16:36:17 | 只看该作者

tis What to obtain the fashionista mom rhjy

what to obtain the fashionista mom
When you do pop into the store,toms shoes, mention this story - alternatively better additionally say"Dino-Ray sent me"and they'll anchor you up with a 10 percent deduct I am solemn virtually this. Just mention that you heard virtually SF Optics amongst this post and they'll give you the subtract
The process of hanging a rain chain begins with removing the old downspout, which typically entails little more than removing a pair of screws and advocate brackets,louis vuitton outlet,and afterward removing the downspout itself. This want leave an opening by the height of your gutter. From this opening, a metal support attachment, similar amid shape to a V with wings stretching to either side, can be placed over the gutter opening as the support building for the rain chain.
Il s'agit sans doute de la réponse la plus cozy pour résoudre le mystère du mythe Hepburn. La comédienne a été nommée à cinq reprises aux Oscars. Elle a surtout remporté l'"EGOT", soit un prix dans chaque cérémonie américaine de référence, les Emmy (TV), les Grammy (enregistrements sonores), les Oscars (cinéma) et les Tony Awards (scène).
Once an ad agency has chosen a song to eligible its activity the shifty affair of licensing begins. To broker the knob maximum agencies work with an of a few major firms,/louisvuittono.html,like the Harry Fox Agency,louis vuitton online store, which represents approximately 18,000 publishers. If a song namely likely to contingency identified with the product one notable example: Carly Simon's "Anticipation"and ketchup), the publisher aspiration deficiency more money.
Scroll amongst the chilly tips on festivals, wine groups, restaurants that encourage you to bring your own wine and try an inexpensive corking fare wine shops,tiffany and co, wine schools plus more. Wines from Chile plus Argentina; New Zealand; wines to tast meanwhile cruising; sample meanwhile enjoying a sorcery show. Click aboard the links for more thoughtful information:.
Hoop earrings can be sported with day and evening clothes without having the advent of going clubbing. One of the maximum global styles I have witnessed namely this fashionable (well at this point probably age association with becoming a "hipster." Living by Wesleyan University as four years I was introduced to the skinny jeans, Ray Band sunglasses plus invaluable tees my freshman yearly It was edgy,additionally clean.
My fave was probably the water chocolate coral. She especially inspired according nature, forms such as rocks and coral plus says that creating a dessert namely all virtually of flavour, texture and temperature that order Below is an specimen of a sugar carve by Janice which strongly resembles coral alternatively crystal formations. The thing I find interesting nearly her desserts namely that they are very minimalist plus quite masculine.

#comments

/en/kunena/welcome-mat/48401-nike-air-max-louis-vuitton-outlet-plqi-xzzvwxsb#48328

/2011/01/05/

#comments

#comments

?uid=7457&do=blog&id=127886

?mod=viewthread&tid=1209&pid=7741&page=1&extra=page=1#pid7741

?p=107782&posted=1#post107782

?user=pqhiployj&v=comments&v=comments

?mod=viewthread&tid=1088449&pid=1184374&page=1&extra=page=1#pid1184374

?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=4&Itemid=0
地板
发表于 2013-7-9 11:23:26 | 只看该作者
很好。。。写得很不错。。。