跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-9-6 20:28:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 遇见明天 于 2012-9-6 20:31 编辑
Chapter One 文章开头句型
1-1 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法, 适用于有争议性的主题.
例如(e.g)
[1]. When asked about.....,the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ....... But I think/view abit differently.
[2]. When it comes to .... ,some people bielive that ....... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverseis true . There is probably some truth in both arguements/statements , but (Itend to the profer/latter ...)
[3]. Now, it iscommonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that .... They claim/believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether.....
1-2 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论 .
e.g
[1]. Recently the rise inproblem of/(phenomenon of) ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwideconcern.
[2]. Recently the issue ofthe problem of/the phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. ( has beenbrouth to public attention)
[3].Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ...is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to facenow/constantly.
----- To be continued !!
1-3 观点法 ----开门见山,直接了当地提出自己对要讨论的问题的看法.
e.g:
[1]. Never history has thechange of .. been as evident as ... Nowhere in the world/China has theissue/idea of .. benn more visible/popular than...
[2]. Now people ingrowing/significant numbers are beginnig/coming to realize/accept/(be aware)that...
[3]. Now there is a growingawareness/recognation ot the necessity to......Now people become increasinglyaware/conscious of the importance of ......
[4]. Perhaps it is time tohave a fresh look at the attitude/idea that.......
1-4 引用法 ----- 先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点!
e.g:
[1]. "Knowledge ispower." such is the remark made by Bacon.This remark has been shared bymore and more people .
"Education is notcomplete with gradulation." Such is the opnion of a great American philosopher.Now more and more people share his opnion.
[2]."........."How often we hear such statements/words like thoses /this .
In our own days we are usedto hearing such traditional complains as this "......".
1-5 比较法 ------ 通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点.
e.g:
[1]. For years, ...had beenviewed as ... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ... ,people ....... .
[2]. People used to thinkthat ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new.
1-6 故事法 ---- 先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题.
e.g:
[1]. Once in (a newspaper) ,I read of/learnt .... The phenemenon of ... has aroused public concern.
[2]. I have a friend who ...Should he .... ? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life.
[3]. Once upon a time ,there lived a man who ... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has arealistic significance now.
1-8 问题法 ----- 先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题.
e.g:
Should/What ...... ? Optionsof ... vary greatly , some ..., others ...
But in my opinion , ...... .
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:17