跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-1 09:08:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
七、副词  
   1 It’s time for classWe’d better go to our classroom as ______ as we can
Aslow1y                  Bquickly                Cquietly                 Deasily     
   2.After meeting my friend at the airport, I drove her ______  to the hotel.
        A. directly                   B. clearly                         C. luckily                 D. exactly
   3.一Whose picture is better, Jack’s or Tom’s?
       —I like Jack’s and I think Jack draws ______ Tom
         Abetter than         Bworse than           Cas good as            Das well as
   4-- I always listen to the teacher _______ in class
        -- It’s very clever of you to do that.
           Afree               Bfreely                         Ccareful               D. carefully
   5. Remember to e-mail me . All of us hope to hear from you       .
A. quickly              B. soon                    C. fast                     D. quick
   6. ---You speak English much ____ than before?   ---Thank you.
          A. well                   B. better                     C. best                      D. good
   7.Zhou Feng has learned English for many years,
but he can____understand the English speakers.
A.hardly            B.certainly                 C.always                   D.almost
   8. —Mr. Smith, would you please speak a little more ______?
           —Sorry! I thought you could follow me.
             A. quietly                 B. quickly                    C. slowly                    D. politely
   9. —Have you seen the film?  —No, I have ____________ seen it before.
         A. just                        B. ever                         C. never                       D. already
   10.  –How far is it from your home to your school?   --It’s a quarter’s walk, _______.
       A. here and there         B. now and then        C. up and down         D. more or less
   11. He has ______  been to Hainan Island. He expects to go there someday.
A. ever                B. never                       C. already                D. just
   12. Will you please drive______? The train is leaving soon.
A. quick                B slowly.                   C. faster                  D. more slowly
   13. --Can you understand me?   --Sorry, I can  _____understand what you have said.
          A. hardly               B. almost                    C. nearly           D. easily
   14. Shark is getting old and cannot jump as ______ as he did.
        A. much higher             B. higher                      C. highest             D. high   
   15. It’s raining ________, they have to stay at home.
             A. badly                   B. loudly                      C. heavily              D. hardly
   16. Bob never does his homework _______Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.     
A. so careful as        B. as carefully as        C. carefully as    D. as careful as
   17. It is______ nice of you to say so.
         A. truly               B. true                  C. really           D. real
   18.Though he has studied   at Russian for ten months, he can still   speak the language.
        A.hard,hard                  B.hardly,hardly             C.hardly,hard         D. hard,hardly
(   ) 19. This question is _______ more difficult than that one.
        A. rather              B. quite                C. very            D. a little
(   )20. Don’t worry, sir. I’m sure I can run _______ to catch up with them.
        A. slowly enough       B. enough slowly       C. fast enough    D. enough fast
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:40