跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-31 16:18:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使短文完整、正确。每词限用一次,每空一词。
around  success  age  interesting  change  enough  we  more  world  only
     When every Apple fan was waiting for the next surprise, Steve Jobs, the founder and former CEO of Apple, passed away on October 5th, 2011 at the     51    of fifty-six after a seven-year-long battle with cancer.
     What is Jobs best remembered for? Many of ___  52      would name some great products (产品) : the iPod, the iTouch, the iPhone or the iPad. They have      53       the way we enjoy music, television, and even books.
      But Jobs brought much     54      to the world than these popular products.  As a      55      businessman, Jobs' passion (激情) and energy encouraged the world. He told us to "do what you love". He said, "The      56       thing that keeps me going is that I love what I do. " He believed "People with passion can change the       57       for the better. " Jobs made computers      58      and easy to use. His iPhone, iPad and iTouch are popular      59       the world. People say Jobs sold dreams, not products. As the US President Barack Obama said, Jobs was "brave      60       to think differently, bold (大胆的) enough to believe he could change the world, and talented (有才能的) enough to do it. "
51.___________
52. ___________
53. ___________
54. ___________
55. ___________
56. ___________
57. ___________
58. ___________
59. ___________
60. ___________
51. age       52. us          53. changed       54. more           55. successful
56. only      57. world       58. interesting        59. around       60. enough
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:49