跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-29 23:09:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
八年级同步练习(8
词汇
16. He spent lots of time playing computer games.
A. a lot of                      B. many                       C. some                        D. more
17. I would like a cup of tea.
A. ask                 B.want                C. have                   D. like
18. They enjoyed themselves at the party.
A. had a goodtime          B. played well            C.liked themselves     D. sang happily
19. He was watching TV at around six last night.
A. round               B.about                C. on                    D. only
20. There are over 50 students in our class.
A. more               B.more than            C. less                   D. less than
单项选择
21. Do you know his parents? Yes, they __________ English teachersin our school.
A. areall                     B.all are                    C.  areboth               D.both is
22. The book is __________. Most of the teachers are __________ init.
A.interesting, interested                               B.interesting ,interesting
C.interested, interesting                               D. interested, interested
23. __________ do you play tennis? I play three times a week.
A. What                   B. How                    C. How often           D.What’s
24. What’s __________ with you?
A. matter                    B.the wrong               C. wrong                D. up
25. You shouldn’t __________ anything for 24 hours.
A. eat                             B.ate                      C. eating                 D. to eat
26. There is __________ with him.
A. anythingserious                                         B. nothing serious
C. serious something                                                 D.serious anything
27. She always eats __________ food.
A. toomany                B.too much               C. many too               D. much too
28. What’s she __________ for vacation ?
A. does                    B.do                     C. did                    D. doing
29. __________ is he staying? For a week.
A. Howfar                 B.How often              C. How long              D. How soon
30. “I just finished __________ my last movie.” She says.
A. tomake                         B.makeing                C. making                D. makes
31. She’s leaving __________ Shanghainext week.
A. to                       B.for                     C. at                     D. on
32. Nina goes to see her grandparents __________.
A. byfoot                  B.on feet                         C. by feet                D. on foot
33. __________ does your friend go to school? By bike.
A. Howfar                 B.How long              C. How                 D. What
34. In __________ parts of the world, things are different.
A. other                     B.others                  C. the other one           D. the others
35. I’m __________ to study better in science.
A. try                      B.tries                    C. to try                   D. trying
36. Would you like to go with me? Yes, __________.
A. Iwould                         B.I’d love                 C. I’d                     D. I’d love to
37. Thanks for __________ me to your home.
A. ask                       B.inviting                C. to invite                D. asks
38. I’m __________ heavier than my brother.
A. a few                     B.few                   C. a little                  D. little
39. His hair is shorter than __________.
A. mine                    B.her                   C. she                  D. me
40. Her best friend likes to do __________ same things __________ shedoes.
A. the, with                 B.the, as                 C. a, to                  D. a, as
完形填空
A
In the U. S,Mothers Day is aholiday 46   thesecond Sunday 47   May.Its a day whenchildren give their 48   cards,presents and flowers.
One of the 49   way to celebrate Mother’s Day is to give yourmother the day off. Let 50   havea good rest while other members of the family do the housework.
46. A. in                       B.on                    C. at                                   D. of
47. A. in                       B. on              C.at                      D. of
48. A. parents            B. mothers          C.teachers                        D. friends
49. A. good             B. well             C.better                          D. best
50. A. she               B. her             C.us                     D. him
B
Dick had atoothache. His mother 51   himto the dentist. Before they saw the dentist, they 52   wait. “Please come in!” said a nurse in a 53   dress.
Dick lookedafraid 54   hecame into the dentist’s room. “Now tell me. What’s wrong 55   you?” the dentist asked. “I feel terrible. Ithink I’ve a 56   tooth”,said the boy. “Well, let me have a 57 , said the dentist kindly. Dick 58   his mouth 59   the dentist began to examine(检查)his 60  .
51. A. took               B. wanted         C.brought               D. saw
52. A. will               B. may           C.must                 D. can
53. A. white              B. black           C.red                         D. green
54. A. when                    B. if              C.then                        D. so
55. A. to                 B. about           C.with                        D. in
56. A. big                B. good           C.bad                  D. nice
57. A. see                B. look at          C.rest                  D. look
58. A. closed              B. opened         C.saw                 D. held
59. A. as                 B. or             C.but                         D. and
60. A. teeth               B.arm            C. foot                  D. nose
阅读理解
A
Mr. Smithgave his wife money every Friday evening. His wife always spent it all the nextWednesday, so that for the next three days she had no money to spend at all.One day Mr Smith asked her,“ But how did you spend all that money?” Sheanswered, “I don’t know . ”So one Friday evening, Mr Smith gave her moneytogether with an exercise book and a pencil. He said to his wife ,“Please writedown how you spend the money . ”Next Tuesday, his wife had no money again. MrSmith took the exercise book to see how she had spent it. “I have done what youtold me ,”she said gladly. She had written “Friday, I got 18 pounds from MrSmith. ”on the first page, and on the second page, she wrote ,“Tuesday, I havespent it all. ”
61. Mrs. Smith always spent all the money __________.
A. the nextday        B. in four days                     C.  in a week        D.  on next Wednesday
62. Mr. Smith gave his wife an exercise book and a pencil and askedher __________.
A. to dohomework                          B. to have a look
C. to writedown how she spent the money   D. to draw a picture on it
63. Mrs. Smith was __________ to do what Mr Smith asked her to.
A. happy           B.  sad              C.sorry           D. excited
64. Mr. Smith gave his wife money __________ a week.
A. once            B.twice                C. three times       D. four times
65. The story tells us that Mrs Smith was not very __________.
A. glad             B.tall                 C. careful                  D. good
B
There areforty-eight students in our class. There are twenty-three boys and twenty-fivegirls. Some students live near the school, and some others live very far fromthe school. About half of the students come to school by bike . They often getto school at a quarter to seven. About ten students often come to school bybus. They often go to school very early, too. Another ten students come toschool on foot. Their homes are near the school, but they are often late forschool, because they get up very late.
66. More than half of the students usually come to school __________.
A. very late          B.very early            C. by bus         D. on foot
67. Some students are often late for school because____.
A. theirhomes are far from the school        B. they go to school on foot
C. they getup very late                            D.they don’t like going to school
68. About __________ students go to school by bike.
A.forty-eight      B. ten                         C. twenty           D.twenty-four
69. About ten students often come to school by bus because__________.
A. theirhomes are not near the school                B. they don’t have any bikes
C. they can’tride bike                       D. they want to go to school veryearly
70. How many students live far from the school?
A. Aboutthirty-eight                                 B. About twenty
C. Aboutten.                                       D. About twenty-five
C
A dog has apiece of meat in his mouth. As he is walking on a bridge, he looks down andsees himself. He thinks it is another dog. That dog has a piece of meat in his mouth too.  He says to himself, “I want to eat moremeat.  I must get his meat. Then I canhave two pieces. ”He opens his mouth to bark. His meat goes down into theriver.
根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F
71. A dog has a piece of meat in his mouth.
72. He is running on a bridge.
73. There is another dog in the water.
74. He opens his mouth to bark and jumps into the water.
75. He has two pieces of meat.
. 写作
A) 根据首字母写单词
76. Tom’s family are taking a long v__________ in China.
77. Hainan is a good place to go s__________.
78. When we are t__________, we should drink some water.
79. Thank you for your i__________ to visit next week.
80. Eating more fruits and v__________ makes you healthy.
B) 用所给单词的适当形式填空(5分)
81. Linda is __________athleticthan me. She plays sports every day.
82. Ginas father is good at __________fish.
83. What is she doing for vacation? She is__________gocamping.
84. What I said made the little girl __________laugh.
85. That must be a lot more fun than __________takea subway.
C) 句型转换
86. Many students get to school by bus.(划线提问)
__________ domany students __________ to school?
87. Mr. Li often goes to Shanghai. (用tomorrow改写句子)
   Mr. Li __________ to Shanghai tomorrow.
88. Nancyplays computer games twice a week.(划线提问)
_____________does Nancy playcomputer games?
89. Mary has ten eggs . Tom has six eggs. (将两个句子合并成一句)
   Mary has __________ eggs __________ Tom.
90. Li Lei is ten years old. Lin Tao is ten years old, too.(将两个句子合并成一句)
   Li Lei is the __________ age __________ LinTao.
D) 连词成句,注意标点符号的提示
91. does, father, exercise, how, his, often
______________________________________________?
92. going, for, vacation, Linda, is, Beijing, to
______________________________________________.
93. it, take, does, her, do, homework, to, long, how, her
______________________________________________.?
94. can’t, come, Gina’s, to, party, I, week, next
95. me, a, quieter, little, is ,Lin Tao, than
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:55