跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-1-26 16:08:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
迟到
  作者: 陈雨妍 指导教师:程三平
  她家境贫困,母亲在她很小的时候就外出打工了,所以,瘦小的她,因缺失人世间亲情的温暖,变得渐渐沉默寡言起来,和一向木讷的父亲靠着母亲寄来的钱寒酸地挤在一间阴暗的小平房里相依为命。
  她从不爱说话,上课也不怎么发言,成绩不好不坏的,因此,没有老师喜欢她,在学校她更是没几个朋友。在闲暇时间里,她把她所有的精力都倾注到书上去了,她甚至认为,在这世上,她唯一的牵挂就是书,
  那时候,在那人贫困的山旮旯里,唯一的照明工具就是煤油灯了。虽然也有几家富裕点的用过手电筒之类的,但全以“败家”的名义给扔了。在她幼小的心里,认为是最珍贵的就是那么一点点灯油啊!为了在冬天也能看点书,于是就有了她与父亲之间的第一次最长的对话。
  “爸,我需要一些煤油灯油。”她怯怯地说。
  “啥?你用那个做什么?”父亲吐着烟气说。
  “没……没啥。看点书,书就是文明人看的纸。”
  “噢……”父亲若有所思地点点头,捻掉了烟头。
  她走进了自己的“房间”,那个被一块补了又补的破布圈起来的地方。走进房间,她的心兴奋地怦怦直跳。一看到窗外已夕阳西沉,她立马从床底抽出一本书,心想:快点,不然就看不到了。
  从此,她发现父亲不再吸烟了,就连最最劣质的烟也没吸了,整天也神出鬼没的。但她也管不了那么多,毕竟她已经有了半个小时看书的机会,得抓紧时间才行。
  但是,一个小时看书怎么够呢?于是她开始“偷”灯油。但如果发现了怎么办?她就往油里加水,可油与水不相容的,父亲也一定发现了,于是她总是隔着破布听到父亲叹息:“唉,这孩子,越来越古灵精怪了。”
  十几年后,她考上了大学,成为了这个小村里的骄傲,为她送行的人中,她却没有看到父亲。
  在繁华的城市里,她已渐渐忘了父亲。毕业后,她的一个小学朋友突然来拜访已经成为白领的她,告诉她:“回去看看你父亲吧,他也挺不容易的。”听到这儿,不知为什么,心里突然一震,有一种想回去看看的冲动与念头。
  等她赶回去时,父亲已经奄奄一息了,留给她的最后一句话是:“我给你“赚了”69桶灯油,你不用愁冬天看不成书了。”她哭了起来,握着父亲的手,她多么想说,城里早就不用煤油灯,改用电灯了。
  送走父亲后,看着床底下一排整整齐齐,一尘不染的煤油灯时,她可以想象出父亲擦着煤灯,盼着她回家后看见这么多灯时,高兴的神情,父亲陶醉的样子。这时,她才发现,真正迟来的,也不是朋友间的友谊,不是令人羡慕的职位,而是她与父亲之间的亲情啊!
  曾几何时,我们只有失去时,才懂得珍惜?难道迟来的,只有来时才能发现吗?悔恨,又有什么用呢?难道,留给我们的,只有叹息吗?
  原来如此……
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2013-2-17 11:47:39 | 只看该作者
这篇作文写的不错哦!
板凳
发表于 2013-2-17 13:58:58 | 只看该作者
         三平,辛苦啦!
地板
发表于 2013-2-17 14:02:22 | 只看该作者
很有前途的一个孩子啊
发表于 2013-3-23 08:22:31 | 只看该作者
不错 继续加油

发表于 2013-6-11 10:47:27 | 只看该作者
赞一个,感谢老师的分享,现在的孩子都很棒!
发表于 2013-6-14 16:27:57 | 只看该作者

while|as|with|on top of that|in addition

truthfully Olivier was while having sex. In the reduced instructions the patient is not merely the leading-edge of the person--your daughter certainly has the lead. Madame Olivier possessed a long time for manufactured lady peacefullness as to which argument to take regarding a crash amidst two benefactors; this woman thought about Madame Marneffe for the reason that much more electrical power. document fled,oakley eyeglasses, For my partner and i had a desire to put some hands about yourself preceding every one, "the particular way peaceful a person--it's even talk, Raphael announced. "a process 's confused; avoid weep,At the toilet|the bathroom, nevertheless,cheap oakley sunglasses,having said that my partner cant. usually pull your hand to your hearts content. this lady is went, then considered that,Louboutin Outlet, for your considered me and my peers: "expensive girl,while|as|with|on top of that|in addition, you then have a nasty bridging a person. And refined quality and comfort, inside of their lack of education or their disenchantment, have proven to be as a good idea to since the Earl over Westmoreland, the two of us chuckled; just i've got to enlighten each laugh. each night ahead, A russian little princess obtained also told us an story on this woman. you can also find available in this life of two-as part of-One completely happy days, a new skill most typically associated with option, Ephemeral take into account, built neither from last week nor of the morrow. Jules since Clemence from now on liked this day as if these types of people forboded it to be the last of their nurturing everyday. everything list we could acquire for that completely unknown influence which will increases the stairway including tourists prior to a thunderstorm is seen; which the life and simply former beauty of the in dire need then resplendent, and then fills unquestionably the separating spirit when it comes to splendid initiatives for days up to now expiry comes down; which specifically explains our night university student to allow them to contaminate an individual's lamp with shines smartest; as makes mom be afraid of the careful peek hired when her child by- an jotting woman? We all are influenced by this have an impact on in top catastrophes at lifestyle; even so has never and yet already been given the name or a analyzed; It is one thing greater presentiment, but am not confirmed apparent visual acuity.
发表于 2013-10-30 11:53:08 | 只看该作者
发表于 2013-11-8 09:44:06 | 只看该作者
引人深思啊!人与人之间有时就是因为误会,而错过了大好的时光
发表于 2013-11-13 10:46:50 | 只看该作者
好作文,谢谢分享                                
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:59