跳转到指定楼层
受到警告 楼主
发表于 2012-9-12 17:28:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 烨晚 于 2012-9-12 17:55 编辑
朱瑞洁
Goodafternoon, teachers! Today, I`m very happy to make a speech here. Now, let me introduce myself. My name is ZhuRuijie. My English name is Molly. I`m 12. I come from Class1 Grade 6 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. I`m an active girl. I like playing basketball. Because I think it`s very interesting. I`d like to eat potatoes. They`re tasty. My favourite colour is green. And I like math best. It`s fun. On the weekend, I like reading books in my room. I have a happy family. My father is tall and strong.My mother is hard-working and tall, too. My brother is smart. And I`m a good student. My dream is to be a teacher, because I want to help the poor children in the future. Thank you for listening! Please remember me!
孙紫荆
Good afternoon, teachers! I`m very happy to introduce myself here. I`m Scott. My Chinese name is SunZijing. I`m 13. I`m from Class1 Grade 6 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. I have many hobbies, such as playing ping-pong, playing badminton, listening to music, reading magazines and so on. My favourite food is chicken. It`s tasty and yummy. So I`m very strong. I`m a naughty boy. I always play tricks. And I just like staying in my room and reading books. But I have a dream, I want to be a car-designer. Because I`m a car fan.This is me. Please remember SunZijing! Thank you very much!
杨晓丹
Good afternoon, teachers! My name is YangXiaodan. I`m 11 now. I`m from Class2 Grade 5 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. My English teacher is Miss Sun. She`s quiet and kind. She`s short and young. My good friend is ZhangBingbing. She`s 12. She`s tall and pretty. We`re in the same class. We both like English very much. I like painting , listening to music, playing computer games and reading books. My favourite food is chicken. It`s tasty and yummy. I often do my homework and read books on Saturdays. This is me. Please remember YangXiaodan. Thank you very much!
徐璐璐
Gooda fternoon, teachers! My name is XuLulu. I`m 11. I come from Class1 Grade 5 of TongPu No.2 Primary School. There are 4 people in my family. My father is tall. My mother is pretty.My sister has a long hair. And I`m a good student. However, my home is near the school, I often get up early. Because I must work hard. after school, I like playing computer games and reading books. I`d like to eat apples. They are sweet and healthy. And I like Tuesday best. We have English, music, computer and P.E. on Tuesdays. My math teacher is Miss Huang. Her class is so much fun. So my favourite class is math. And I like Chinese and English, too. This is me. An active girl. Please remember XuLulu. Thank you very much!
小学生英语自我介绍
Hello, my name is_______. I am_______  years old. Now I am studying in_______Primary School. I am in Grade _______, Class_______.
I live in_______. There are _______ members in my family—father, mother and me. My father is a_______ but my mother is working in _______. I love both of them.
In my spare time, I like  _______, and my favorite colour is_______. Also I love__________very much, such as ________________.
  I hope I can learn English well, because I think it very important. But_______ is favorite subject, because it is very interesting.
I wish I can become a_______in the future.
小学生英语演讲稿
Hi ,Good morning, boys and girls.
Nice to meet you, here. My name is ……… I am from Tai Ping town ,Hui Longsi primary school. I am in Grade Four. I am ten now.
Today I will talk about the clothes” .I know many kinds of clothes. Such as: coat , sweater, dress, shirt, skirt. Shoes. As a child, I like clothes very much.. mother often buys clothes for me. I like white .and I study hard at school.
Today I am wearing school clothes and white shoes. It fits for me. I like it .
Ok. That is all. Thank you ! Goodbye
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:15