| 
 | 
	
 
马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 
 
 
 
x
 
  
  Gordon:Hey, what's up?  
  嗨!最近怎么样?  
  
  Molly:Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?  
  老样子,没什么新鲜的。你呢?  
  
  Gordon:Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?  
  一切顺利。今晚我要去看魔术,你来吗?  
  
  Molly:I'd love to, but I am short on cash.  
  我很想去,可我钱不够花了。  
  
  Gordon:No problem, I will spot you the cash.  
  没问题,我会借给你。  
  
  Molly:You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.  
  你总是借给我钱,然后再收利息。  
  
  Gordon:I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.  
  我现在改了,不再那么财迷了。  
  
  Molly:I don't think friends and money should mix.  
  我觉得朋友之间应该明算帐。  
  
  Gordon:What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.  
  你把我当成什么朋友了?你有困难,我想帮你。  
  
  Molly:Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.  
  好吧,我现在有困难,我需要二十块钱。  
  
  Gordon:Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.  
  很好,这里是二十块钱。下星期你要还我三十,十块钱利息。  
  
  Molly:What?  
  什么?  
  
  Gordon:Relax, I was just kidding.  
  别紧张,我在开玩笑。  
  
 |   
 
 
 
 |