| 
 | 
	
 
马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 
 
 
 
x
 
回复下载mp3:  
  
生病、受伤时   
●请医生看病  
用叫医生吗?   
Do you need a doctor?  
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)  
Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)  
Do you want me to get a doctor?  
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)   
请叫救护车。   
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。  
We need an ambulance now.  
Please get an ambulance.   
我要看病。   
I'd like to see a doctor.   
我觉得身体不舒服。   
I'm not feeling well.   
你能帮我请位医生吗?   
Could you send me a doctor?   
你怎么啦?   
What's wrong with you?  
What's the matter?  
Is anything wrong?   
是什么症状?   
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。   
量一下体温吧。   
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。  
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?   
Did you eat something unusual?  
量一下血压吧。   
Let me check your blood pressure.  
你常服用什么药?   
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。  
我没服用任何药。   
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。  
I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)  
Is that so? (是吗?)   
我哪儿不好?   
What's wrong with me?   
严重吗?   
Is it serious?  
  
●陈述症状  
你不舒服吗?   
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。  
Do you feel all right?   
你怎么了?   
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。  
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)  
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)  
Is anything wrong?  
Are you okay?  
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。  
Is everything all right?   
你的脸色真不好。   
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”  
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)  
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)  
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)   
我觉得难受。   
I don't feel well.  
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)  
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)  
I'm not feeling well.  
你好像不太舒服。   
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。  
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)  
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)   
她昏过去了。   
She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。   
我觉得难受。   
I feel sick.  
I don't feel well.  
I feel bad.   
我肚子疼。  
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。  
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)  
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)   
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)  
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)  
My stomach hurts.   
隐隐作痛。   
I have a dull pain.   
钻心地疼。  
I have a sharp pain.   
一跳一跳地疼。   
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。   
我感到巨痛。   
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。  
像针扎似地疼。   
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。  
我拉肚子了。   
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。  
我食物中毒了。  
I have food poisoning.   
血压高/低。  
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。  
我头疼。   
I have a headache.  
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)  
I have a headache. (我头疼。)  
My head hurts.  
My head is pounding.  
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)   
我牙疼。  
I have a toothache.  
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)  
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)  
My tooth hurts.  
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)   
我头晕目眩。   
I feel dizzy.   
我浑身没劲。  
I feel sluggish.  
I feel tired.   
我没有一点儿食欲。  
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。  
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)  
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)  
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)   
我有点儿感冒。  
I have a slight cold.   
我浑身发冷。   
I feel chilly.  
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)  
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)  
我得了重感冒。  
I have a bad cold.   
鼻子堵了。  
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。  
我在流鼻涕。  
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。  
My nose is running.  
My nose won't stop running.   
我有点儿发烧。   
I have a bit of a fever.   
我好像发烧了。  
I think I have a fever.  
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)  
Let's check. (试试表。)   
我在发高烧。  
I have a high temperature.   
我想吐。  
I feel like throwing up.  
I feel nauseous.   
好疼!/好烫!   
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。  
Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)  
Be careful! (小心点儿。)  
Ow!  
It hurts!   
痒痒。  
It's itchy.   
啊嚏!   
Ahchoo!  
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)  
Bless you. (多保重。)   
我腿骨折了。  
I broke my leg.  
What happened? (你怎么了?)  
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)   
要打多长时间石膏?   
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。  
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)  
One more month. (还得有一个月。)   
我把手给烫了。   
I burned my hand.  
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)  
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)   
我崴脚了。   
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。  
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)  
How? (怎么弄的?)  
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)  
I twisted my ankle.  
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)  
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)   
你把感冒传染给我了。   
I caught a cold from you.   
我必须静养。   
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。  
我肩膀酸痛。  
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。  
My shoulders are stiff.   
我眼睛发酸。   
My eyes are tired.   
有谁受伤了?   
Is somebody hurt?   
我退烧了。  
My fever has gone down.   
我咳嗽不止。  
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。   
我嗓子疼。  
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。  
I have a sore throat.  
我流血了。   
It's bleeding.   
我这儿割破了。   
I've got a cut here.  
I have a cut here.   
好疼。  
It hurts.   
我被蜜蜂蜇了。   
I got stung by a bee.   
我需要动手术吗?   
Do I need an operation?  
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)  
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)  
Will I have to have an operation?   
要花很长时间吗?   
Will it take long?   
我可以洗澡吗?   
Can I take a bath?  
Can I bathe?   
我可以喝酒吗?   
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。  
Is it all right to drink?  
May I drink?   
我一定要住院吗?   
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。   
你发烧吗?   
Do you have a fever?  
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)  
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)  
Do you have a high temperature?   
我觉得好多了。  
I feel better.  
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)  
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)   
我觉得没什么好转。  
I don't feel any better.  
I still don't feel well.   
你的病好了吗?   
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。  
Are you well again?  
Are you yourself again?  
Are you back to normal again?   
他去世了。   
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。  |   
 
 
 
 |