[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-16 15:45:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 云霞客 于 2012-4-16 15:48 编辑
1.介词+关系代词的宾语只能是which或whom;复合介词+which引导时,往往用逗号隔开,用倒装语序;of +which/whom表示“其中”前面还可以加some、many、most、half、80%、等;the+名词+of +which/whom=whose+名词。
In the dark street,there wasn’t a single personto_____________(她能求助) for help.(turn)
Look out! Don’t get close to the house,________________________(其屋顶正在修理)(repair)
His younger brother teaches in a secondary school , infront of ___________(流淌着一条小河).(flow)
A lot of problems came up at the meeting lastnight,_________________(我们还未发现) thesolution.(find)
There are 51 students in classThree,______________________(没有谁失败)in theexam.(fail)
2.关系词的选择主要根据先行词在从句中所作的成分。当表示时间地点原因的先行词在从句中不作状语时,关系词不能用when、where、why,只能用that、which。特殊的先行词case、point、situation、circumstances、scene、activity、position关系词用where;stage、occasion用when。
She is the only one of the girls in ourclass______________________(通过了)the interview.(pass)
My mother was so proud of all __________________(我所做的)that she rewarded me with a tripto Beijing.(do)
Occasions are quite rare____________________(我有时间) tospend a day with my kids.(time)
Mr Green stood up in the defense of 16-year-old boy,saying that he was not the one __________________(该责备)(blame)
3.关系词as引导的定语从句常用在句首用逗号隔开;也用在such+名词+as…..和the same +名词+as……的句型中作主语、宾语、表语。
As a teacher ,I never give mystudents so difficult a problem ___________(他们不会做的).(do)
As__________________________(我谈过的)many times on the subjects,at some point you need a reliablepartner to do this job.(talk)
It’s likely that such a question, if it can be called aquestion, _______________________ (你提的), can’t be answered by any human beings.(raise)
答案:whom she could turn; whoseroof/the roof of which is being repaired; which flows a small river; to whichwe haven’t found; none of whom failed; who has passed; I had done; when I havetime; who was to blame; as they can’t do ; I have talked about ; as you raise.
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 13:54