家长易论坛

标题: 中考英语作文题目集锦(1)-范文 [打印本页]

作者: David    时间: 2013-8-30 11:38
标题: 中考英语作文题目集锦(1)-范文
    English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was ten years old. But at the very beginning, listening seemed a little difficult for me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice, such as listening to tapes, watching English TV programs. And I found it really helped a lot. In fact, there are some more helpful ways to learn English well. For example, I enjoy singing English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from English-speaking countries. I believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it.

Dear Mum and Dad,
Time flies! I’ve been here for nearly a year. I’m very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. The students in our school work hard at their lessons. They take an active part in activities that help to improve their qualities and health. They are friendly to each other and always ready to help each other.The teachers here all enjoy their work and they love their students. They work hard and do what they can do to help their students. And the students respect their teachers. They get on well with each other. The students in our school try their best to keep the school yard clean and tidy. They never throw waste about nor pick the flowers.In a word, I am deeply impressed by the harmonious atmosphere in this school. I love my new school.
Yours,
Tom

作者: 张亮    时间: 2013-9-4 16:48
想当年,写一篇英语作文简直要命啊
作者: liyiswer    时间: 2013-9-6 13:34
我还认识几个单词!
作者: 幻化成风    时间: 2013-9-21 15:33

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3