家长易论坛

标题: 邱琦芳(NCTE三级第2名,烟台) [打印本页]

作者: 烨未央    时间: 2013-7-23 15:53
标题: 邱琦芳(NCTE三级第2名,烟台)
  I like learning English very much. I have been learning English for over ten years. Here are some of my suggestions about English.
  First, we should have interest in learning English. Interest is the root of learning everything. If you don’t really like it, you can imagine it into something you’d like to do.
  Second, we should know what English is and why we learn English. English is a language, it’s also an ensencial tool and a very important weapon. It’s a neccessary skill for us in the 21st century. We master English to promote international communication, and to make our future brighter.
  Third, we should try our best to find some ways to learn English. We can listen to English songs and see English movies. We can recite the words of Chinese songs, and if we are diligent, we’ll be able to sing English songs well. But we must know how to read and what the meanings are. For example, when I see movies, I also have some words that I don’t know. I’ll consult them at once. When I learn English songs, I like the music, but I can’t listen to the words in the songs clearly. Then I’ll find the words on the Internet.This can also make us learn English well.
  Next,we can also buy an English dictionary and recite every word in it. For ten words each day, we’ll recite 3650 words during a year.This can make us improve English quickly.
  But the most important thing to learn English well is listening to the teacher carefully in class.You must master the basic knowledge, then you can make your English more spiffing.
  Remember these advice, then your English will be good.

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3