家长易论坛

标题: 阅读理解填词(1) [打印本页]

作者: David    时间: 2013-4-24 11:12
标题: 阅读理解填词(1)
本帖最后由 David 于 2013-4-24 11:32 编辑

One day, the manager of a well-known hotel received a visit from an angry guest. “I can’t s__________ here any more,” she shouted. “You must tell the man in the room next to mine to stop making that terrible n__________ on the piano.” Then seeing the look of the surprise on the manager’s face, she a__________, “If you don’t m__________ him stop, I shall have to leave the hotel.”
    “I’m t__________ sorry it troubles you, madam,” said the manager, “But that’s Paderewski, the great pianist.”
    Now it was the lady’s t__________ to look surprised, “What did you say?” she asked, “Did you say it was Paderewski, the great pianist?”
    The manager nodded, and the lady was s__________ for a moment. “Well, of course, that’s d__________,” she said at last, “If so, don’t say a w__________ to him.”
    A few days later, the manager overheard the lady talking to another guest in the entrance hall. “It’s wonderful,” she was saying, “I can open the door every morning and hear the great pianist Paderewski p__________.”

作者: minghui    时间: 2013-11-15 22:38
谢谢老师!
作者: 三人行    时间: 2013-11-28 23:21
楼主好帖子支持一个

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3