家长易论坛

标题: 初中七年级英语Go for it上册期末考试试卷(二) [打印本页]

作者: 毛毛的夏天    时间: 2013-1-21 10:56
标题: 初中七年级英语Go for it上册期末考试试卷(二)
Go for it 七年级(上)期末测试(二)
总分:100分  时间:90分钟
●单项填空。(每小题1分)
Our school will have a school trip next week.
_____? I’m glad to hear that.
A. Wonderful                B. Pardon                C. Really                        D. Perfect
Tom’s mother is busy _____ breakfast for Tom.
A. cook                        B. to cook                C. cooked                D. cooking
I have two sisters. One is a teacher; _____ is a doctor.
A. another                B. other                        C. others                        D. the other
The assistant won’t let you _____ the cinema if you haven’t a ticket.
A. enter                        B. to enter                C. entering                D. enters
Are you _____ today?
Yes, I have nothing to do today.
A. busy                        B. fine                        C. free                        D. tired
How far is your family from here?
It’s about ten _____ walk.
A. minute’s                B. minute                        C. minutes’                D. minutes
Can you go swimming _____ me?
A. with                        B. by                        C. on                        D. to
There are _____ books in the room.
A. two-hundred and twenty one                B. two hundreds and twenty-one
C. two hundred and twenty-one                D. two hundreds and twenty one
The reporter went to bed after he finished _____ the article.
A. writing                B. write                        C. to write                D. wrote
Why are you so excited?
Peter invited me _____ on a trip to Yuntai Mountain.
A. to go                        B. go                        C. going                        D. went
●完形填空。(每小题1分)
I am a homeless (无家可归的) dog. I go and   1   in the street every day. Who are my father and mother? I don’t know.   2   I know Henry Black. He takes me to his   3  . Thanks to   4  , I have a happy life. He   5   a doghouse in front of his old house. He   6   me Doggy.
Mr Black is very   7  . I want to help him a lot. You know, he can’t see things clearly (清楚地), so I am now a guide (向导) for him. He goes to the park, and I go there,   8  . He goes back home, and I can   9   the door for him. But I am very   10   because I can’t wash his clothes. We are good friends now.
1. A. eat                        B. sing                        C. cry                        D. come
2. A. And                        B. Or                        C. But                        D. So
3. A. home                B. school                        C. shop                        D. street
4. A. it                        B. him                        C. her                        D. them
5. A. sells                        B. goes                        C. builds                        D. needs
6. A. lets                        B. calls                        C. helps                        D. wants
7. A. kind                        B. free                        C. busy                        D. old
8. A. two                        B. to                                C. too                        D. also
9. A. open                B. make                        C. clean                        D. watch
10. A. sorry                B. happy                        C. fun                        D. difficult

查看全部试卷内容和答案解析,请登录E学网Go for it 七年级(上)英语期末测试(二)

作者: ABC2013    时间: 2013-6-11 00:02

作者: 火燚燚。    时间: 2013-8-23 10:08

作者: 快乐无忧    时间: 2013-9-19 13:23
谢谢分享了
作者: 朱宝儿    时间: 2013-9-20 14:56
谢谢楼主分享!

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3