立即注册 登录
家长易论坛 返回首页

烨未央的个人空间 http://www.jzyi.net/?157 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

《魂断蓝桥 Waterloo Bridge》经典台词

已有 453 次阅读2012-4-12 08:01 |个人分类:英语口语| 经典台词, 魂断蓝桥

Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

Myra Lester: For what?

玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

Myra Lester: No?

玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

Roy Cronin: No!

罗伊·克罗宁:不!

Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know -- it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的——只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。 


路过

鸡蛋

鲜花

握手

雷人

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册
验证码 换一个

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:17

Powered by 家长易

返回顶部